Chapter 13

As takemichi told you, you two met.

„So... where are we going now?" you asked him.

„We will met akashi infront of the brahman meeting place." he replied.

„Why him? I thought we will met Senju?" you asked him a bit confused.

„Well senju isn't replying to my calls. Did you call her?" He asked you.

„Yes but she was replying either...." you told him.

After some minutes you two met akashi.

„Hello takemichi and Y/n, why did you want to meet me?" he asked.

„Well we wanted to see Senju..." you told him.

„Yeah, she isn't replying to our calls." takemichi added.

„Yeah sure, she is in the old brahman hideout. She has been all day there." he told you two and brought you inside.

„Senju two people wants to see you." akashi said to Senju, who is sitting on the stairs.

„Hello Senju!" takemichi greeted her with no reply.

You looked confused.

„Uhm Senju? Are you mad?" you asked her and went a bit forward.

„Yeah... No... ugh I don't know. I think I am angry to myself..." she said.

„Huh why? Because of brahman?" you asked her sitting behind of her.

She nodded.

„Let us cheer you up Senju! Takemichi made his new own gang and they will defeat our gang!" you surprised her but she didn't react.

„You cant beat them! Mikey won!" senju said.

„I won't give up Senju! I will defeat Sano manjiro!" takemichi told her.

She turned behind and saw his beautiful shining eyes.

After some seconds she turned her head again.

„Don't look at me with those eyes!" she told him.

They are filled with hope right? And you don't wanna accept it. You said in your head.

Then she slowly starts to cry.

„Hey whats wrong tell me!" you told senju and hugged her.

„It is my fault.... Because of me Mikey has his dark impulse and that harucho became a dangerous guy..." she said and crying very hard.

„Senju it isn't your fault, you just wanted to be the best. And so your Brothers changed too." akashi said.

„Big brother, I didn't told you that... I was afraid of telling it to anyone..." Senju said.

„Huh?" all of three said.

„Senju what do you mean?" takemichi asked.

„Well, baji, sanzu and mikey were a trio even when we were little. I was just the fourth wheel. I just wanted to be like them.

Big brother scolded sanzu for everything I did wrong or behave myself like a boy.

Harucho told me that it is my fault, that he gets scolded everytime. He just wants to talk back like baji and Mikey did.

One day I broke a toy of Mikey, which he loved so hard. Then he asked me who was it. And I don't know why but I told him that it was harucho.

After that day, I heard screams outside. I saw how baji tries to hold Mikey back while he had cut harucho mouth. That's why he has those scars on his face.

I feel so bad....." Senju admitted and cried more.

You, takemichi and takeomi were in shock.

„Senju... you all were Little...." you tried to comfort her.

„Don't worry Senju. We will help you. Let us beat that gang!" takemichi said to her.

„Senju. I am so sorry. I didn't know that is was like that. But I know that you want to fight, so go for it!" akashi told her.

Then Senju smiley bright.

„Okay! I will join your gang Hanagaki!" she said and you gave takemichi and high five.

„What about you Y/n-Chan?" senju asked.

„I am now in Mikeys team. I am even not allowed to meet you guys, but I don't care duh. But I think I will turn the sides to takemichi while you are fighting them." you told her and she nodded.

„I thought you and Mikey are together?" takeomi asked.

„we we weren't a couple but I think we loved each other. I don't know if I have feelings for him. He changed, and not in s good way. If he finds out what I am doing right now, than I will be killed for sure." you told them.

„I won't let that happen Y/n-Chan don't worry!" takemichi told you.

„Thanks takemichi." you told him.

„But if you are betraying Mikey and come to our team? Which position will you have?" Senju asked.

„I think you will be the fifth division captain, and I would be the fifth vice division captain!" you told her.

„Then it's for sure! Toman has now all his members!" takemichi said and settled now the gang members.

„But I won't come to that meeting okay?" you told them.

„Yeah it's okay." he said.

Now you have an another problem.

How will the next meeting with the kantou manji gang go?

~to be continued~

Hello guys I hope you liked this chapter💪 I don't know what i should write here right now lol. But thanks for almost 2k reads! Have a nice day bye bye 👋🥰