New school

Carine's pov:

Upon moving away to my dad's house, I have to switch schools aswell. The school closest to the house of my father would be Meiou private high school.

On the first day I walked in, it was beautiful. It was very nice and clean and very spacious too! I already knew I would love it. I looked around for 5 minutes until I realized that I was going to be late to class.

Luckily for me, I was on the right floor so all I had to do was get to class without bumping into anyone. And guess what? I did the opposite of that.

I bumped into someone and when I looked up to see who it is, I was rather shocked, it was the boy from the other day. "Ah! Pardon, I didn't see you there." I bow lightly before standing up straight and getting a good look at him. He seems.. familiar. But I cant exactly pinpoint where I met him.

"Ah, my apologies. I should've paid more attention to my surroundings. Are you new here? I don't think I have seen you here before. Shuichi Minamino, pleased to meet you. Just call me Shuichi." He said.

"Good morning, Shuichi. Carine's the name. Anyway I gotta get to class now, I'm already late. See ya!" I waved and left.

Time skip (after school)

Kurama/Shuichi's pov:

"Hey Kura- errr Shuichi" Yusuke greeted. "Hello, Yusuke. To what do I owe the pleasure?" I say with a gentle smile to see the energetic spirit detective in front of me. "New mission from Koenma. Meet at spirit world at 5 pm sharp." Yusuke speaks before running off to who knows where. Probably to catch up with Keiko before she gets mad again. "Alright, see you then."