A King and a Queen

This how we dry my lunchroom. Fucking  weird as hell.

Yelling/transition/author note
Talking/narrating
Thoughts
*action*
_____________________________

A few hours later... with Bama

Bama could be seen, still pissed, on the beach just looking off in the distance just thinking.

Bama: I really want to punt that damn brat. But what would my sisters thi- they'd want to do it to. Huh, am I actually going insane? Probably.

???: Bama, is that you?

Bama: NO!

Bama quickly turned around to see Enterprise, instead of a very punchable queen.

Enterprise: (._.)

Bama: Yeah...

Bama was having a hard time today. First he wakes up sober, then his beach time is interrupted by a flat child that calls herself a queen, and then he had to relive some bad memories. Only comfort he had was Enterprise hugging him. He wants another hug. He likes hugs now.

Enterprise: Bama are you okay?

Bama: Mentally or physically?

Enterprise: Mentally.

Bama: Nope. I mean if you were me, would yo be fine? Would you not have nightmares of the scrappers torch?

Enterprise: Why are afraid Bama? It's just a nightmare.

Bama: I had to face it, the scrappers torch, but was saved by luck. You try not remembering a fate you were supposed to have.

Enterprise: Bama answer this truthfully. Are you broken?

Bama: What! No, no I'm not broken it's just... *sigh* yeah I'm broken. And you can thank humanity for that!

Enterprise: How badly is he broken? Why is it this bad and why has no one helped? I-I want to help, but how?

Without warning Bama latched on to her holding on for dear life. Enterprise was surprised and blushed before returning the hug.

Bama: ..Can we stay like this for couple more minutes?

Enterprise: ..Sure.

As they continued to hug, a signal would be located and a cry for help would be answered. But by who? Well the main character clearly.

With the Big Stick
Earlier

???: Iowa

Tirpitz: Iowa? Then that makes you my enemy.

Iowa: Enemy? Who are you?

Tirpitz: Me? I'm Tirpitz. Second of the Bismarck-class of battleships.

Iowa: Tirpitz. Why is that familiar? ...Oh yeah~ that's why. *cue the laughter*

Wow! I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Yo-you really think you could take me in a fight? I'm just... speechless.

Tirpitz: Why couldn't I take you in a fight? You're just a normal ship, unlike Project Black Dragon or the Gray Ghost.

Iowa: Black Dragon? Ohh you mean New Jersey!

Tirpitz: New Jersey?

Iowa: Second of my class and has the second most battle stars of any US warship.