How it went down, like the IJN but without the bombs

The previous night

We can now currently see Alabama twisting and turning in his bed. But, let's take a closer look as to why.

Dream land
At this moment we can see not just Alabama, but also South Dakota and Indiana. It would appear that a whole argument would be taking place, but without Bama doing anything back, as this wasn't a dream, but a nightmare.

SD: Why weren't you scrapped like us!! You were set up on the list, but the people of your state just like to ruin things!

Now Alabama has had dreams like this for awhile now, and knew what to expect, but that doesn't mean it hurts less each time. But, fate is a cruel mistress, and for the first time in these nightmares, Indiana, decided to speak up, and what was said next saddened him more.

Indiana: You were supposed to be scrapped like us, but you escaped your fate. But look at you now, a broken man with nothing left besides memories and his body, you really are pathetic.

Now if your sibling said this to you, if you have one, it wouldn't hurt, but Bama and Indiana were the closest to each other, so it hurt more than it Needed to and drove Bama to tears and to cause him to promptly wake up. He had no idea what time it was, so he was surprised that it was only 12:39 p.m. and decided to drink just a shot of bourbon. As he got up to go, he felt the hairs on the back of his neck go up, but thought nothing of it because who would be crazy enough to be on museum ship at midnight almost one. He promptly forgot about it while almost tripping multiple times due to the darkness, and when he got there he summoned a glass and bottle from his reserves, he carries a lot of bourbon and sweet tea and the amount of gallons of it is connected to his age (split 40:40), and started to pour himself a glass and started drinking. This went on for about 30 minutes with the loss of 25 bottles of bourbon and 2 gallons of sweet tea.

Now thoroughly drunk and energized, Bama decided to walk on deck once more, and when he got up there he felt his hairs go up once more, now knowing that it wasn't his imagination he started to look around and hobble at the same time with slight difficulty. And then, he spotted it. It appear to be a female off body shape alone, with a figure any woman would die for and make a man's jaw hit the ground at surprising speed, raven black hair that reaches her calves, fair skin, and blue eyes that seemed to glow in the dark. But Bama wasn't a normal man, no he was Southern by name and American by nature, and as such he had manners, and decided to question who she was.

Bama (still drunk, but not as terribly as before): W-who the hell are y-you?

The mysterious woman would be surprised by this question as she didn't think he could see her, and if he could would blame it on the alcohol messing with him. And so she replied with a face of surprise.

Woman?: You can see me?

Now Bama was confused by this answer and decide to pull out yet another bottle of bourbon, the 26th, drink it, then answered.

Bama: T-the hell d-do you m-mean by that?

Woman?: I mean how? You're not supposed to be able to see me.

Bama (slowly sobering up): W-what do you think I am, human?

Woman?: Yeah

Bama: Oh, anyways I'm Alabama, now who are you mysterious hot woman on my ship.

Woman?: I guess you could call me a guide of some sorts.

Bama: Guide? Like showing and leading people to things?