Chapter 4: Someone's Bullying Me! :(

"Anong meron sa twitter?" DJ asked Kath.

Kath looked up, surprised to see him staring at her mischievously.

They are both sitting at a private corner of the airport waiting area, awaiting the boarding announcement for their flight to Cebu.  Kath thought DJ was still asleep.

"Ahhh, wala"... she quickly locked her phone, placed it in her bag and smiled at DJ.

"Naks naman, kung makapagsmile.... papatayin mo ata ako sa kilig."

Kath continued to tease him by making cute smiling faces at him.... with matching blinking of the eyes.

DJ suddenly grew serious, with his deathly bad boy stare.

"Stop it, Kath." he whispered, his tone low.

Kath, ever so competitive, continued to tease him by smiling sweetly at him and matching his stares.

DJ grinned.  "Hinahamon mo ba ako?"

Kath blinked at him innocently.

"Pag ako di makapagpigil... Kath... I'm warning you."

Kath giggled and slightly pinched DJ's small mole on his face.

"Gwapo mo." she said while smiling.

"That's it."

DJ suddenly grabbed her hands and pulled her roughly close to him.

The force surprised Kath and she shrieked out loud.

Tita Min turned around to look at both of them.  Kath and DJ freezed.

"Hay naku, ayan na naman kayo... Tigilan niyo na yan at baka may makakita pa sa inyo." Tita Min said sternly.

DJ slowly let go of Kath.  Kath's face was bright red.

"Sorry po, Tita Min.  Kasalanan po ni Kath lahat." DJ smiled while scratching his head.

"Hoy, Bakit ako???" Kath responded loudly.

DJ responded by making funny faces at her and Kath couldn't help but laugh.

'I love making you smile, Kath.  Parang pag nakita ko yan, kompleto na agad araw ko.' he thought to himself.

They were both quiet again as DJ grabbed her hands and started playing with her fingers.

Kath's attention went to his hands as he played with her fingers.  She sighed contentedly.  He is really her energy booster.  It's like, no matter how tired she is, as long as she can see his face... everything suddenly becomes okay.

Kath's thoughts wandered again to the tweets she recently saw on Twitter.  

That's right.  I can't force all fans to like me.  I can't force them to support our loveteam always.  Before, I never used to mind.  Albie had a relationship with Andi and I was perfectly fine... even with my previous loveteams.  If they get paired up with another girl, I never cared much...  But this time...  The thought of DJ being sweet, holding another girl, even if it is just acting...  I don't think my poor heart can take it... Oh, Kath, you have fallen for him so hard T_T ... Falling in love shouldn't be a bad thing, right?

"Babe"

Kath snapped out of her thoughts and looked at DJ.

"You're too serious.  Ano iniisip mo?"

"Don't call me that."

"I think I can call you anything I want to right now... babe" he grinned.