On the Plane

A\N
The awesome cover is by sumermarie!

Natalia's POV (Point Of View)

Today is the day I get to go to London. I get to be a foreign exchange student. I don't know who I'm staying with. I wanted it to be a surprise.

My mom, Linda, drives me to the airport.

"Ready?"

"Absolutely."

The car stops and we get out. Mom helps me with my stuff by grabbing my carry-on. I grab my big suitcase with wheels and we head into the airport.

"Flight K-74 boarding, flight K-74 now loading."

"Bye Mom."

"Bye Natalia. See you in a year. Don't forget to call!"

"I won't." I head over to the boarding area and show the lady my passport and ticket.

"Have a nice flight." She smiles.

"Thanks." I grab my carry-on and get on the plane. I turn my IPhone 4 on airplane mode and put my earbuds in. I listen to music as a young girl sits next to me. I smile and she waves.

"Hi!"

I take my earbuds out. "Hi, I'm Natalia. But you can call me Nat if you can't say it."

"My name's Thea, but I like Nata-, Natal-, Nat better."

I laugh. "Thanks. Where's your Mom?"

"She couldn't find a seat for us to sit together, but you looked nice so I sat here. She's a couple rows back."

"What are you doing in London?"

"Well, we're going to my Great-Great Grannie's funeral." She says the word slowly. "But I never met her. I want to see the big clock!"

"It's called Big Ben, it's a boy clock. How old are you Thea?"

"I'm this many!" She holds up four fingers.

"Wow! You wanna watch Doc McStuffins?"

"Yay!"

I go on YouTube and choose an episode of Doc McStuffins. I give Thea an earbud and help her put it in. We watch a couple episodes and she falls asleep.

Once again I start to listen to music and I fall asleep.

I wake to someone shaking my shoulder. Thea.

"Listen Nat!"

"We will be landing soon."

"Yay! We're almost there! I hope you get to see Big Ben."

"Me too. I hope you have fun!"

I smile. "Thanks, I'm sure I will." The plane descends.

"Passengers, welcome to London. You may exit the plane."

I grab my carry-on and slowly leave the plane. I head over to the baggage return and grab my big suitcase. I sit down but see a really big sign.

'Natalia Renback' That's me. I go over to the person holding the sign.

Thomas. Brodie. Sangster.

No way! I'm staying with Thomas Brodie-Sangster.

"Um, hi. I'm Natalia, I'm staying with you?"

"Why yes, do you know who I am?"

"Thomas Brodie-Sangster?"

"Good. Let's get some supper." He grabs my big suitcase and I follow him out of the airport. He puts my bag in the back of a decent sized car. I put my carry-on on top of it.

He goes over to the driver-side seat and opens the door. "Ladies first." I smile. I almost forgot that here people drive on the wrong side of the road and the seats are switched.

Thomas' POV

I finally get to meet Natalia. She's pretty, and looks too old to be in high school. We get in the car so I can buy her supper for her first day in London.

I take her to a nice little café a couple blocks from my house.

"Ready?"

"Sure."

We go into the café and sit at a table in the back.

"So, I don't watch much T.V. mostly little kid shows and movies, but I know you're famous."

"Yes, I am. Tell me a bit about yourself."

"Well, I'm here in London for my senior year, I'm turning seventeen in about two months. I like to read and write. I'm not too bad at cooking. Oh! And I play the piano and cello."

I'm impressed. "Anything you want to know about me?"

"Um... I don't know, what's your favorite color?"

"Green, what's your's?"

"Green."

"Oh, what's your favorite band?"

"The Janoskians and 5 Seconds Of Summer. I don't like One Direction."

I laugh. Then a waitress comes over and gives us menus and water. "Just yell when your ready, Thomas."

With that our waitress leaves. "I take it you come here a lot?"

"Yeah." Natalia looks slightly uncomfortable. It is kind of awkward. She's wearing a pair of jeans with holes in the knees and a gray 3\4 sleeve that has the London Eye on it. It's a simple outfit but she looks good in it. Her light brown hair is up in a tight messy bun.

I'm checking her out. Stop it Thomas!

"So, what do you want, Natalia?"

"Um, I'll just take the chicken breast."

"Okay. We're ready!"

Natalia jumps a bit when I yell. Then we laugh as the waitress comes over.