#12

The photo up there is so freaking cute with Riker and Ross. I can't!!! And then the family, its just so cute..

Riker POV:

W-What?

"W-We don't have enough time! ITS ALL OVER!!" Rydel yelled and started to cry.

"No Rydel. We can do this. We can find the antidote." I said.

"But we don't have any more clues!" She sniffled. I sighed.

"We will now I'll be in the hotel for a sec. Wait for me here." I said. She sniffled.

"Can I come?" She asked.

"Yes." I nodded. She took my hand and got out of the car, and we walked into the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rydel POV:

I walked across the hotel halls since Riker was in the bathroom. What are we gonna do!? Theres no time to save Ross! I checked my clock which has been set for 11 hours:

1 hour left

I sighed. What are we-

"Wait, woo poisoned Woss!? How could woo!!??" A little voice said. That I happen to recognize.

WAIT WHOS MOM POISONED ROSS!?

I peeked into the room and see the person I wouldn't expect.

Laura!

And her mother!

She started to stomp out of the room, and bump into me.

"Rydel!?" She said. I nodded.

"Rydel......" She began to cry.

"Mommy poisoned Woss with candy! Fake candy!" She sniffled.

I remember!

"Hes gonna die.." I said.

"No no no no! No hes nwot!"

"He is..."

"No! I hwave medicine!!" She slightly whisper yelled so her mom wont hear her.

"Y-You do?" I asked. My phone began to ring. I picked it up.

"H-Hello?" I asked.

"Rydel. Its Mr Toby. Ross' body is slowly dying. We need an antidote. His life is on the line!" He said.

"D-Dont worry." I said, and hung up.

"Who was that?"

"Doctor." I said.

"So anyways, mommy kweeps this secwet (secret) medicine of it in her drawer of the hotel woom! Find it-"

"Laura!" Her mom shouted.

"Uh mo-"

"Save it! Dont go off talking to strangers!" She yelled, and pulled her into the room.

"Find it Rydel! Bwefore its too wate!" She finally yelled, and the door slammed.

Problem is.. wheres her hotel room number? Suddenly, a note slipped from down under. I read the note:

546

It must be the room number. She really smart to know her numbers at such young age. I looked at my watch.

25 minutes left

Shit! How can time run so fast! I ran off to the room.

~~~~~~~~~

I broke into the hotel room. Thank you metro card!