#2 Lunch Play Sleep.

Rydel POV:

We got home, and I opened the door. It smelt like baby perfume.

"I love baby smell." Rocky said, and threw himself onto the couch. The all hanged around and fooled around while I made dinner. Ross was sitting on his highchair.

"Woo (you) dwone (done) yet?" He asked.

"Almost...I'm making-"

"MACARONI AND CHEESE!! YAY!!!!!" Rocky shouted while running into the kitchen. He so child like. Yet he's in his 20s.

"I love you so much Rydel." He hugged me.

"You only love me when I do soemthing for you." I shook my head while smiling.

"Nuh uh! I love you still even if you did absolutely nothing for me!" He said. I smiled and shook my head. I look at Ross who was in his pouty face with his arms crossed.

"Aww! Whats wrong?" I asked in a baby tone. He made grabby hands at me.

" I cant carry you now Ross." I said. He pounded his high chair table. Rocky went over and carried him, but he screamed and struggled to get away. He started to hit him in the face.

"Ow ow ow!" Rocky yelled. "That kid has claws!" He yelled.

"No hitting Ross!" I went over to grab him, but he fell down to the floor, crying louder.

"Oh my god Ross! This is what you get if you dont listen!" I said and picked him up. He cried loudlyand I went to wash his face. He calmed down soon enough, and I put him in his high chair. Dinner was done and I gave plates to everyone.

-At dinner-

I fed Ross up and I ate mine too. I set him down in his play pen and walked across the hallway. Rocky stood there.

"Ummm Rydel..." He said. 

"Yeah?" I said.

"Can I have your hello kitty pillow?" He asked. I did a 'really' face. I gave it to him and he hugged it. It was a warm soft pillow. I went to fix Ross a bottle up in the kitchen, and Ryland and Riker we're talking about random things. I started thinking about mom out of nowhere. I sighed and took out the bottle from the microwave. I tested it on my arm and it was good enough. I picked Ross up from his play pen and put him on my lap.

"Its time for bed now." I said. He nodded. I put the bottle of milk in his mouth and started to drink.

"He looks so cute."  Ryland said.  I smiled.

"Mhm. He is." I said while rocking Ross back and fourth while feeding his bottle. 

I see that hes finished the bottle, and has passed out.

"We should get to bed. and Ross." I said. He nodded and I picked up Ross, going upstairs, laying him in his crib. I give him his binky so he can feel comfortable. I went back to my room smiling.

I have the best life ever.

-------------