#1 Rehearsals

Rydel POV:

I was sleeping in my room until I heard Ross' crying. 

"Coming baby!" I shouted, and walked to his room. He was standing up in his crib, making grabby hands at me. I picked him up and he cried on my shoulder. His diapers not wet, so thats not it.

"What happened sweetie?" I asked him. He shook his head rapidly and cried louder. 

"Shhh..." I rubbed his back and I went to my room. I put him on my bed and  he slept  next to me. I put my arms around him and fell asleep.

-The next morning-

I woke up early since we had rehearsals today. I patted Ross.

"Rossy... wake up baby." I whsipered. He turned over and he was still asleep.

"Wake up..." I whispered. He didn't budge. I carefully picked him up and laid him on the changing table. I changed his diaper and I dressed him in his blue onesie, his white hollister shirt over it, short denim jeans, and his black converse. He was asleep the whole time. I shaked him.

"Wake up." I said. He groaned and opened his eyes.

"I tired. Me sweepy.." He said in his cute, tired voice. I picked him up and went downstairs, setting him on his high chair. He wanted to fall asleep again. I shook him and he woke up.

"No no no Ross. You have to eat first." I said. He shook his head.

"I tired!" He whined.

"You can sleep in the car. Just eat now." I said while trying to feed him a banana. He turned his head.

"Please... For mommy?" I said. He huffed and ate the banana quickly. I smiled and wiped his mouth, and picked him up from the highchair. He hasnt thrown any tantrums yet. Thats a good thing.

I opened the car and I buckled him on his car seat. I give his binky to calm him down, and I start the car. I check the time. 

"I better get movin." I said, and I drove off to practice.

---------

I get out of the car with Ross in my arms. I enter the studio and see the rest of the members of the band. I know its only 4 of us that perform, but we just call it R5 because we decided to add Ross in it. Ryland is our manager.

"Morning Rydel. Morning Ross." Riker said. Ross was just sucking on his binky, asleep.

"Ross, wake up. I gotta go practice." I whispered. He began to cry.

"I no want to wake up!" He cried.

"Rydel, he can sleep on that couch over there." Rocky said. I nodded and placed my sleeping baby on the couch, and I use a blanket I brought, and I cover him. I kiss his forehead and went back to my place, behind the keyboard.

"Alright. One two three,"

We rehearsed for 2 hours, 

"That was good! Rehearsals start again next week!" Riker said. We nodded and I walked over to the couch, and see Ross wasnt there. I started to worry.

"Wheres Ross?" I said while looking around. I suddenly heard giggling on a microphone. I turned and see it was Ross!

"Hi mommy!" He giggle on the microphone. I smile and sigh in relief.

"Hi sweetie." I said, and I went over to pick him up. I put him on my shoulders and I walked towards my car with my brothers.

"I'll drive Rydel." Riker said.

"Thanks!" I said. He nodded and I buckle Ross up in his car seat, and I sit next to him, along with Rocky, and Ratliff, and Ryland.

"So Rydel, you dont mind if we hang around your house for a while? We get kinda lonely." Rocky said. 

"But you guys have eachother. How can you get lonely?" I asked.

"Well, we miss having a girl around the house. Besides concerts and what not." He said. I smiled.

"Ah sure. There are 2 guest rooms. You guys can share a room." I said. They nodded and I looked back at Ross who was playing around with his fingers. He took my big finger in his small hands.

"Mommy, I hungry." He said. I looked at my watch.

"I'll make lunch as soon as we get there." I said. He nodded simply. Thank god. I dont want any tantrums today.

-------------