#3 Concert

A/N: I'm am truly sorry about my bad spelling and my typos. I'm really busy with homeowrk and all, so I dont have enough time to read it over to check for any mistakes and anything like that.

----

Rydel POV:

I woke up to Ross' crying. Its 3:00 AM. I groaned and got up. Now I know how mom felt like when she took care of us. Well.. except for Ross. I felt like crying but I shook it off and went to Ross' nursery. I see Ross crying and I pick him up. His diaper was warm. A present. Yay...

I went to the diaper changer thingy and I changed him. I finished changing him and I finally strapped a new diaper around him. I ticked him and he giggled. He so cute. I just cant....

I pick him up and put him bakc in his crib, giving him his binky. I cover him with the blankets and kiss his head. I headed out of the nursery, and into my room, and I sat on my bed. I took out a picture of me and my mom when I was 8 years old. I started to tear up and cry.

Ross POV: (Who was waiting for one?)

I was in the middle of somegood sleeping, until I hear sobbing. I listened closely and find that its mommy! She sounds like she crying.

I try to climb out of my crib, but failed. I did it again, but instead, I fall off, slamming on the ground.

"Owwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell whisper. My arm was hurting but I got up anyways, into mommys room which was filled with hello kitty. I see her curled up into a ball on her bed, sobbing. I walk over to her and look at her.

"Mommy! Why woo cwying? (crying)" I asked.

"Ross! How did you get out of the crib?" She asked.

"I clwimb (climb) out" I said. 

"Just dont do that again." She said. I nodded, motioning for her to answer my question.

"I just---" She sobbed more and I just lay next to her.

2 weeks later--------

I wake to the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and looked at the time.

8:37

I get from bed and take a bath, brush my teeth, and I dressed into (Outfit on the media) and I curled my hair. (Just in case your reading without internet, shes wearing a long sleeved crop top, and a white  flowy skirt.) I weared my leath black boots, and make up, and 2 necklaces on my neck. Today we have a concert. Its in a few hours.

I finished dressing up and I went to wake Ross up. He was so comfortable, I didnt even want to wake him up.

But I have to.

"Rossy. Wakey wakey..." I whispered in his ear. He shook his head and turned around on the bed.

"Wake up Ross. Please. We have a concert today. Do it for me......" I said. He huffed and woke up. I picked him up and I undressed him. I put him into the bubbly bath.

He giggled.

"Mommy! Look! Bubbles!" He giggled. I smiled and blew some at him. A bubble was flying in the air and he caught it in his mouth.

"No Ross! Dont eat it!" I said. He bleched.

"It twaste (Taste) bleh...." He said while doing a rasberry with his tongue. 

"Dont eat it." I said. I washed him up and took him out of the bath. I put him on the sink, and combhis hair, undoing the knots that appear.

"Ouchy!!!" He whined.