Chapter 50: Family Trip

Meira's pov

Winter is coming and we have long holiday since is almost christmas. I really happy that i can feel christmas again wihich is only one in a year.
We plan to go to the London to celebrate there. My brothers really busy because mafia things and their own things so i with some help from the maid we prepare all the stuff for this holiday.

I buy all the clothes that we need, some food too, the ticket for plane,hotel, detination many more. My parents agree with everything that i suggest so i just make sure everything is okay and all prepared!

1 days before we go to london. The mansion is so busy.

Jungkook: Where are my bag?

Jimin: Hyung did you see my shoes?

V: Where is my coat??

Rm: Aish i forgot! Where the hell did i put my earphone?

Suga: Lets buy some othes if we our bag is not big enough to out our clothes..

Mom: You have so many clothes dont buy again yoongi

Suga: Okay okay mom

Jhope: Jimin your shoes infront of wash machine! Did you see my black hat?

Jin: Meira did everything all prepare?

Meira: Yes

Mr kim: Honey did you see my underwear? He ask mom

V: Dad you can use jungkook's. Same size right?

All: Hahahahahaha

Mr kim: Ya! Kim taehyung!

V: Hahaha sorry dad you are so funny!

Mom: I'll prepare your clothes honey

I just shake my hand and laughing see them so busy and happy like that. Of course we are this will be our first FAMILY TRIP!

The next day we wake up at 3 am because our flight at 5 am it took so many hours to go to london,england.

(Photo by junglebook 📷)

We go to the airport and get inside the plane. I sit in the middle between taehyung oppa and jimin oppa. We watch a serial movie and eat a food. Jungkook is behind me with yoongi oppa at his right and jhope oppa at his left, they are sleep. At jimin's left our parents, at taehyung's right is namjoon oppa with jin oppa.

After couple of hours we finallly arrived. The staff from our hotel pick up us and we go to the hotel. We put our things and decide to take a rest and start our holidat tomorrow.

The next morning we breakfast hotel's food and we go to walk and see the city around us. We go to the london mall, we walk at the street taking picture everywhere. We see many people from another country.. mostly europe people but i still can see some asian people like us.