Chapter 39: Mission

3 months later. Meira's ability is growing, she can now use a gun, arrows, swords and knives well. She is well trained by the seven talented and great mafia who are none other than her brothers. Her brothers told her many things about mafia, who is their enemies and who is their friends..

Lee baekjun and his son always try to take a revenge but until now. They can't made it but the never give up.
And now is more hard for them to take meira because she is another girl now. She is strong and smart. She can fight 5 men at one. Her brothers so proud of her.

Now Bts, meira and mark they are gathering in their private room for mafia things. Rm told that lee baekjun and all his men want to fight with them. They want to take meira and destroy The Kim's. Rm heard that he did  and prepared so many plan to kill us.
So today The kims discuss for their plan.

Rm: We need to make many plas as much as possible

V: What should we do?

Jin: We dont know when they will attack us. So first plan we must secure this mansion with the highest level of security, all of us should always carry a weapons with us everytime..at least a small knife capable killing someone.

Suga: Since we had so many bases we also put many bodyguard in every places. We secure mom aboard to our grandmother's house and of course the place is already tightly guarded.

Meira: Why only mom? How about dad?

Jimin: Oh baby did you forgot? Our dad is the biggest mafia. He is more powerful than you think. He wink to meira and meira roll her eyes

Jimin: Attitude baby!

Meira: Okay okay

Jhope: We can know if the enemy is around us within 10 meters the alarm will sound. In all our bases not just in our mansion. I put all the cctv,hidden camera even fake camera so when can trick them, i had all screen monitor in every part our bases.

Meira: You are so talented oppa

Jhope: Of course i am hehehe

V: We'll not use police to help us. So dont ask help to stranger they will know us as a mafia.

All nod their head.

Meira: How about my friends? Jongsuk knew my friends he can hurt them and use them..

Jhope: They'll all safe sis dont worry we already talked with your friends.

Meira: Wow you guys prepared everything!!

Jin: We are a mafia we had been experience many years princess and baekjun is another level so we cant lose!

Jimin: We all ready hyungs

Jk: And also markyy he had prepared every weapons, places,guards etc for us if bad things happen to us. Right marky? He said to mark

Mark: Yes kook all is ready!

Meira: No! You guys will never hurt!!

Meira: I will never forgive you if something bad happen!

Suga: Baby dont angry. We'll try our best okay?

Meira: Can you promise something to me?

All: What is it?

Meira: If we can kill them and all our problem is gone. You guys must get out from the mafia world. She said serious

Bts stay silent. Even this world is dangerous but they already enjoy it but because they want to have a happy life so they agree.

Jin: Okay princess your wish will come true but... i'll give you a big job now. He smirk

Jk: Hyung...

Meira: What is it?

Jk: Im not agree!

Suga: We dont have any choice jungkook

Meira: What is it oppa?

Jimin: Be a naughty girl who can seduce lee jongsuk at his private club~

He smirk

Jk: But is too dangerous hyung!! I dont want my tomato get hurt!!!

Jimin: Awww such a lovely boy who want to keep his only sister safe! He tease jungkook

Jk: Shut up jemenshe..

Rm: So meira how do you think?

Meira: Emmm if this is can make us win i'll try it.

Jk: Boo!! He hug meira

Meira: Is okay kook i can do it you know im strong enough!!

Jin: After you can seduce him. Make him sleep for 24 hours so we can destroy some of his bases. Their guards cannot do anything if he dont give them an orders.

He give her a strong liquid who can make him sleep for a long time

Suga: And.. if you can make his son sleep too i will give you a rewards baby~

Meira: What rewards?

Suga: Secret

Meira: Okay then i'll try my best.

V: If you get caught you can push the button in the sun on this bracelet. Me, jungkook, jimin and all some of our guard will come to you. Jhope will see you on his laptop we put a gps inside your necklace,handphone and this bracelet too.
He put the bracelet in her hands.

V: Dont loose it you have to protect this like you protect your life

Meira: Okay oppa dont worry. You guys are so prepared then i more brave too do my mission.

Jin: Good girl! Jin give her thumbs up and flying kiss

Meira: When will my mission is start?

Jin: Tomorrow. As soon as possible before they attack us first.

Rm: If this is to dangerous for you we will send you to mom meira.

Meira: No i will help until we finish all of this.

Jhope: Im sorry sis. Mark will pick you no matter where you are if the condition is too danger. He will take you to the mom.

Meira: Oh come on oppa

Jin: No meira is final or you not join us at all

Meira: Huft.. okay okay

Meira: Why dad is not with us now?

Rm: He had important business. We had told him before we told you.

Meira: Oh okay lets fight!