Chapter 10: Children

Meira walks at kim's garden behind the mansion. She wearing a white one piece dress, she ties her hair and brought a basket for search some flowers, she want to gives the flowers to all the children at orphanage.
When meira was young she doesn't easy get along with people. Like you guys knew she only has cindy (she met her at junior high school) and her mom.
She met her elementery's teacher name miss maya, she also a teacher at ophanage too, so sometimes she asked her to come with her because miss maya knew that meira always being alone.

Since then meira felt comfortable at there, she met many children who kind and cheerful

Since then meira felt comfortable at there, she met many children who kind and cheerful. One day when she become cindy's friend, she asks cindy to come with her every year so they usually went together..

Meira finished pick up flowers and goes back to mansion. She already told the maids to bought her a supplies for making flower bouquets.

Maid: Miss meira we put everything at living room and we also prepared a table for you to make the bouquets. Maid smiles at her

Maid: Perhaps do you need any help?

Meira: It's okay i can do it by myself. Thankyou so much!!

When meira is busy to make a bouquets suddenly jin comes to her with a lots of shopping bags. He puts it at table

Meira: Oppa? What is this?

Jin: I heard from the maids that you want make a bouquets flower for children at orphanage so i bought some candys and chocolates for the children and also...my heart HAHAHAHA

Meira: THANKYOU OPPA! but they don't need your heart.

Jin: YA!! MY HEART IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE FLOWERS AND THE CHOCOLATES!

Meira: ImJustKidding. She teased her brother

Jin: I will help you princess

Then they make a bouquets flower. After 10 minutes everyone come to them and start help meira and jin

Rm: So you will give all of this?

Meira: Yes! Every year always!

Jimin: Really?? You not do this without any reasons?

Meira: Of course not! I make this with all my heart not like you! So careless..

Jimin: What did you say?! I'm careless?!

Jin: Jimin you want help or not? Dont argue with her.

Jimin: Yeah yeah i will help.. i will make th prettiest bouquet!!

All: We'll see!

Then after 2 hours. They finished all the bouquets and also put the snacks.

 They finished all the bouquets and also put the snacks