Chapter 5: Move

Today it has been 5 days since meira became a new student.

She walking in school corridor alone, she goes to her locker and change her shoes, she closes the door and starts walk to indoor field. She wearing blue sport clothes, white sketch shoes and she tie her hair into pony tail.

She has a volley class

She is alone now because rose and jisoo, they have a math class together. She stretching her whole body, the teacher comes and tells the rules, she is part of team A then the 1 round is beginning. Everything is good now there is no problem with meira or the others

But after 30 minutes meira feel dizzy in her head. Her vision is start to blur and getting dark, she fall on the ground and she only can hear people shouting her name.

Skip

Meira opens her eyes a little, the lights is really bright then she sees a two men figure talking near at the window, she scan the room and she knows where she was.

Clinic school

The doctor come with the person who will soon become my family..

Doc: Hey you awake

Doc: Hey you awake.. How are you feel right now? Still dizzy?

Meira: What happened to me?

Doc: You forgot to eat your breakfast and i think you stress a lot so your body getting weak and collapse but now it's okay just eat something healthy and take a rest

Then the doctor leave meira, she looks at the man who standing beside her

Meira: Why are you come here?

Jin: Huft.. it's because your mom is busy now so me soon to be your oldest brother.. i must take responsibility for the others include you.

Meira: You can go now

But jin doesn't go ,he pull a chair and sit beside her

Jin: What is the things that make you stress? You even forgot to eat?

He introgate her now

Meira: Why do you care?

Jin: Is it about the wedding?

Meira: No. I told you can leave me now

Jin: Don't lie to me! Just answer!

Meira: What do you want huh?! I have my own privacy.. i just need to adapt with the new things that will come to my life!!

Jin: So is true.. it's because of the wedding..

Meira: I didn't say..

Jin: Meira.. listen and remember what i say to you i will not tell you twice. You are not the only one who feel bad or angry now but the others too. You still can't cancel this even if you hate it and also us. Your mom is happy and also our dad.