Chapter 09

Chapter 09:ㅤCrazier than he thought.ㅤ[edited]

Ying Xize didn't think much about how Su Fengzhou broke into his spiritual barrier. At this time, he gathered his spiritual power. Seeing the alien struggling to get up and then sprang up again with a roar, his eyes didn't blink more than once.

The next second, Su Fengzhou had already taken out the gun on his waist and fired several shots in succession.

As if he hadn't noticed the revolting, viscous blood bursting out from around him, he pulled Ying Xize to the side and brought him to the wall of the safe passage entrance in a very agile position.

The whole process was completed in an instant. Ying Xize could only feel the hot breath that occasionally brushed his skin.

At last, he twisted his brows a little. "It hurts."

Su Fengzhou was originally observing Ying Xize in a state of scrutiny, and only when he heard the words did he notice that he had unknowingly pinched the person's wrist red.

While lamenting the squeamishness of these researchers in his heart, he also realized that the long-term tense state had made him somewhat out of control.

His eyes drooped and loosened his hand. He drew out a special metal knife and handed it over to him. "Hold it first."

Ying Xize didn't take it. "I have a self-defense weapon."

Su Fengzhou looked inquisitively and then saw what Ying Xize held in his hand——a dagger about the size of a fruit knife.

Su Fengzhou: "......"

What can this thing do, chop vegetables?

Ying Xize clearly captured the dislike in the other party's eyes but did not explain.

At this point, the alien that should have been shot in the head suddenly surged again.

"Stay here and wait for me." Su Fengzhou quickly delivered a sentence, and did not insist on letting Ying Xize borrow the knife.

Anyway, with him in the front, it really doesn't make much sense to have weapons for self-defense.

Just as he turned around, Su Fengzhou suddenly heard Ying Xize reminding him, "Be careful of this infected person."

With what sounded like a superfluous reminder, his back only paused for a moment. The corners of his mouth raised slightly, and then rushed up decisively to meet the alien who had been enraged by the gunshot just now.

Su Fengzhou has been fighting aliens for years and has long been used to seeking opportunities in the midst of a thrilling environment.

Gunfire failure also occurs from time to time. In this case, close hand to hand combat is required, and sentinels with extremely high physical strength have great advantages in this situation.

In a way, the Sentinel group itself has always been the most powerful humanoid weapon in the face of aliens.

The entire process of the confrontation was changing rapidly, and several times the completely irrational alien was about to pierce Su Fengzhou's skin, but they were all dodged by Su Fengzhou in a thrilling manner.

After a hundred battles, his own instincts were mobilized to the absolute extreme. But at the same time, Su Fengzhou, who seemed to have the upper hand, felt more and more apprehensive the more he fought——

No matter how much damage he did, the damaged part of the alien will always gradually produce some squirming soft flesh, like a new body brewing at a speed visible to the naked eye, gradually closing up the damaged wound. The staggered process of breaking and repairing continued repeatedly, as if life supply was being carried out endlessly.