Chapter 05

Chapter 05:ㅤ"This man is too sharp."ㅤ[edited]

The next day.

It was almost noon when Ying Xize woke up.

He was not in a very good state last night. Fortunately, the rental house he had rented for the convenience of commuting to and from work was not too far from the Research Institute. After surviving the "phagocytosis" period, Xiang Jiayan sent him back.

Almost as soon as he got back to his room, he fell asleep exhausted.

This sleep lasted ten hours.

After simply washing, he pushed the door and walked out. Ying Xize looked up and saw Xiang Jiayan who was already waiting at the stairway.

From going to work to getting off work, he saw this man's shadow almost every time, and he has also gotten used to this shadow over the years.

As long as no "accidents" occur, they should be able to maintain this non-interference agreement for a long time.

As if he hadn't seen the man at all, Ying Xize passed by Xiang Jiayan without looking at him and went downstairs.

From the beginning, Xiang Jiayan's vision always stayed on Ying Xize.

After a night, the Institute's youngest scientific research expert have been completely free of last night's embarrassment. Except for the still indelible fatigue between his brows and eyes, the whole person was left with only a faint chill.

Xiang Jiayan wanted to say something, but the warning from Ying Xize last night appeared in his mind. All of his expressions faded and he followed without a word.

Because of the special nature of the Institute, as long as the on-the-job personnel can submit the experimental data on time, the commuting time is very flexible.

The matter in Qiufeng District made everyone more or less traumatized. Ying Xize arrived at lunchtime. It was not too late compared with other colleagues who were on duty together yesterday.

The cafeteria was bustling with people coming and going.

Not long after Ying Xize sat down, Yu Qingyi and other colleagues from Group E also sat down with dinner plates. All of them were people who had been to the scene yesterday, and they discussed related topics while eating.

"Don't say it, those people do things quite quickly. It's only been a night since the incident in Qiufeng District, and it was reported directly in the newspaper."

"It's pretty fast, but the words used to cover up are indeed somewhat old-fashioned. And what massive gas explosion? It's probably the fourth time this year, isn't it? Although Qiufeng is certainly an old community, this way of diverting people's attention is somewhat a disaster."

"You're right. With all the online abuse going on, the authorities involved are probably slapping the table and cursing their mother."

In fact, early this morning, the entry #Qiufeng District Large-scale Gas Explosion# has already been on the hot search on Weibo, which quickly attracted the attention of the entire Internet.

If possible, the authorities would not want the incident to escalate, but this time it is difficult to hide the fact that the entire community is involved.