Chapter 02

Chapter 02:ㅤMadmanㅤ[edited]

There were a total of ten special operations teams under the name of the Department of Elimination and Investigation, each made up of top-notch sentinels and guides who were one in ten thousand.

If the first team to the sixth team would occasionally step in to assist in high-risk incidents that other teams could not handle, then the ones that could make the seventh or higher team step in are undoubtedly of the catastrophic level of special danger level accidents.

But the reason why the Seventh Team would appear here this time was not because of the explosion of the hazard level, but because they really just happened to pass by.

In a way, even the members of the Seventh Team themselves do not know why they are suddenly involved in this operation.

They still remembered that ten minutes ago, all of them were happily deciding to go find a box to have a good time.

Then they heard a call for support on a special internal communication channel, and in the blink of an eye, they were "packed" here by the boss.

By the time he rushed into the building, Shen Wenyan, who charged at the frontline in full armor, still had a face of disbelief: "So, the vacation we've been waiting for is just gone? Really, gone?!"

The others wisely remained silent.

After a while, Shen Wenyan heard the man behind him give a laugh in an unknown tone: "Didn't you say you wanted to find a place to relax? Is bringing you here not enough for you to unwind?"

Shen Wenyan choked up.

When he turned back, he met a pair of eyes that were not smiling, and was shocked by the overwhelming emotions inside, and suddenly realized: "Enough! Especially enough! Boss, I can relax as much as I want, this place is absolutely a surprise!"

The man who was called boss was none other than the leader of the Seventh Team, Su Fengzhou.

Everyone still kept moving quickly, and amid the unpredictable light, the twilight afterglow had gradually darkened, setting off the upright and good-looking features on that face even more deeply.

The tall figure was wrapped in the black uniform, clearly setting off the outline of his strong muscles. On that face, the slightly raised corners of his eyes were dyed with a hint of scarlet, which made the appearance that clearly made people subconsciously want to take another look also have a bit of hostility to keep away from strangers.

The people who have been with Su Fengzhou for a while knows that he was obviously "sick" again.

The hissing sound from the unknown organism filled the winding stairway with a heavy and eerie sound.

The other members of the team stopped at a stone's throw away and made a path for Su Fengzhou in unison.

Then, they saw their captain sharpening the special metal knife hanging from his waist with his fingertips, his tongue gently licking over the corner of his dry lips, and walking straight into the hunting area.

Facing these alien bodies that have great immunity to the new energy guns, sometimes, returning to the nature of cold weapons was the ultimate means of killing the strongest.

With the departure of Su Fengzhou, the solemn and dignified pressure around him suddenly dropped.

Shen Wenyan's tense state finally relaxed. He slowly breathed out, but he still felt some lingering palpitations: "What's the situation? The physiological period of other girls only comes once a month. How many times has the boss come this month?"