6

Mira Anand never expected to be a killer. Actually, she never wished to kill someone, even if she despised the person. She believed though in justice, karma.

And that's what she desired to do with Harrow. To make him pay for what he did. She was blinded by the grief and the pain that barely fit inside her heart. Sneaking into the vehicles of a desertic street where Harrow managed to kill multiple soldiers who tried to stand in his way.

Her breath hitched realizing how powerful he was, what she could do? Nothing. Mira was weak, had no skills in combat, while he was protected by a goddess. That still didn't stop her. Managed to grab a knife from one of the corpses lied on the ground, and hid behind the trucks that were stopped in the road, step by step getting closer to the target.

Her finger trembled while holding the cold blade, while her mind drifted away to Steven and Marc, to the pain that overwhelmed her chest and the immeasurable mourning.

-Mira! Don't do it!- She suddenly heard a groan next to her, but all she could see were dead corpses on the ground. She advanced, believing it was nothing. - Mira, Mir wait, I am the Goddess Taweret.-The womab widened her eyes at the corpse on the ground.

-You mean the Goddess Taweret?- Mira asked in schock, but believing the nonsense.

-I am talking to you through the dead, of course it's me.

-For Shiva's sake...-She muttered in pure amusement but also horror. -What are you doing here??

-Marc is telling for you to stop.

-But...he's dead...Steven and Marc are dead...you mean he will reincarnats in the future? Yes, I know-

-No, I mean really returning to life. But he needs Khonshu for that. You need to get his ushabiti and break it. It's in the Chamber of The Gods.

-Khonshu? You mean the God behind Marc's powers...? That's insane, how will I get there??

-You can be my avatar!- Taweret said through the body of the dead man on the ground in a positive tone.-Marc said wonderful things about you-

-Looks great and all but I learbed history, abd if there's one thing I've learbed is that gods aren't trustful, egyptian ones included. Nothing personal.-She made it clear. Mira glanced at Harrow's people about to leave.-Guess I'll just have to find a way myself.

And, hopping disguised into one of the trucka, she mixed between the crowd, attempting the rescue the ones she considered long gone. But never forgotten.

🌙

Harrow's forces had invaded the Chamber of the Gods, and as much as Mira would love to meet each one of the egyptian gods and their avatars in person, a conflict and bigger goals were on the way.

Hidden in the shadows of the huge temple, she procceded in her search through those rock walls with small spaces reserved to many statues of multiple Gods imprisioned by the time.

-Okay...Khonshu...Khonshu...bird like creature...-She muttered as she scanned hee eyes through the small recipients to powerful forces of the universe. Her eyes landed at one of them.- Gotcha.-She grabbed the ushabiti in her hands, analyzing the impressice sculpture with many details. -Feels like a crime to brwak this, but...here we go...-She threw the figure on the ground, shattering it into pieces.

A magical mist assembled from the ashes in some sort of small thunder, gradually forming a figure of a bone shaped creature that resembled a bird in ancient clothing. The tall powerful creature made Mira jump for a monent, as if she had seen a ghost.

-What the fu-

-So it's you, Mira Anand. The protegieé of Lord Vishnu.-He lingered his "eyes" at the amulet hanging from her neck, the gift of her father she told Steven about back ago.