The book

Please read it on Dark mode for better graphic experience.

This book is based on the Moon Knight series on Disney+. But, some things were changed or added to fit better in the main OC and the relationship with the characters.

This book has previous and additional chapters, which serve as a prologue/pilot to the story until the real beginning of the chapters on the show. They are written as "0.1, 0.2", in total there are 4 of them, they are important to introduce characters, and build plots and relationships. So don't skip them!!

After these chapters, there are the main Moon Knight episodes (they are not entirely just like the script, I mean, if they were, then what would be the point of writing this?) They might divide into more parts if they are too long, written as 2, and 2.1.

This book will be based only on the Moon Knight series and will follow so, the plot and goals remain the same.

The content does not contain smut, only an insinuation of acts without explicit actions to don't make anyone uncomfortable. Contains mature language, disorders, and family issues. If any of these topics trigger you, I suggest you don't read this book.

All Moon Knight rights go to Marvel and their respectful owners.

Broken

©_peachiigloss_ 2022