𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

sabrina woke up and felt will's arms wrapped around her waist. they must've moved from their position last because she was no longer directly on his chest. their legs were still wrapped in each other and she could still hear his breathing. she had no idea what time it was but she had a feeling it was still early because the two went to bed early the night before.

she slowly opened her eyes and will's blue ones met her. she thought will's eyes always looked pretty, but she especially loved them in the morning. plus, he always had this look that was reserved for her only.

she felt her lips twitch into a smile as will blushed because he was caught. "morning," sabrina said softly as she moved closer to will.

will gladly accepted and pulled sabrina to lean against him again. "morning," will replied as he smiled at sabrina. neither of the two said anything and they just laid there staring at each other. will was staring extra intently at the girl laying in front of him.

sabrina laughed at the way will was staring at her. it was like the first time he had seen anything ever. "what?" will looked at for a few moments but sabrina reached up to play with the baby hairs on the back of his head.

will giggled a little bit before responding. "you're just so beautiful. it's hard for me to process sometimes." sabrina's cheeks heated up and she buried her face in will's chest to hide it.

sabrina shook her head in will's chest and he laughed as her hair tickled his chest. "shut up," sabrina said as it was muffled by will's skin. will laughed again because her voice tickled for some reason. he was very ticklish that morning.

will brought sabrina's face back up to be level with his before giving her a quick peck. "let's go out today." sabrina smiled because if the kiss but was slightly confused because she didn't know what will had planned.

will let go of sabrina and sat up in the bed. sabrina quickly copied his actions. "and do what?"

will climbed out of bed and put his hand out to help sabrina out of bed too. "i'm not sure. i kind of want to go out and pretend we're a married couple and go look at all the ridiculously priced houses in los angeles." sabrina let out a laugh as she stared at will.

when she realized will was being serious, sabrina laughed even harder. it was becoming hard for her to stand so she began to fall into will to keep her balance. this made will join in on her laughter. "what?" will questioned as he cushioned her and started to take her to the bathroom so they could get ready.

sabrina let will lead her into the bathroom as her laughter started to fade. "you're serious?" will nodded as they got to the bathroom. sabrina shrugged. "i'm low key down."

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

sabrina.downey.news

news