𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

"your family is nice. your dad a little intimidating but hopefully he warms up to me," will said when they got into the car.

"don't even say when you become my boyfriend. you can keep dreaming," sab replied as she put thier tea in the cupholder.

"i wasn't even gonna say anything about that i swear," will said and put his hands up to fien his innocence.

"why don't i believe you?" sabrina asked as she clipped her seatbelt in and grabbed her phone out of her bag.

"i don't know but i promise. i'm a changed man," will answered as he put his seatbelt on and started the car.

"how are you a changed man from 45 minutes ago?" sabrina questioned as she turned to look will in his eyes.

"the tea was a world revoluting drink. changed my perception," will responded as he turned to meet sabrina's eyes. they sat there staring at each other while sabrina had a skeptical look on her face. will tried to keep a straight face but he ended up laughing. sabrina just shook her head and went back on her phone to find the address of the restaurant.

"i'm sorry you just looked too cute to be scary," will said as he continued laughing.

"you don't want to see my scary so we'll just leave it at that," sabrina said as she plugged her phone into the carplay so the directions would show up, "now drive william."

"yes ma'am," will said as she noticed the shift in sabrina's tone. he started the car and they were on their way.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

william.franklyn.miller's instagram story

★・・・・・・★

3 minutes ago...

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

sabdowney's instagram story

★・・・・・・★

5 minutes ago...