𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

[ IMESSAGE CHAT ]
william [ my lova ❤️‍🔥 ]
sabrina [ loml ❤️‍🔥 ]

my lova ❤️‍🔥

hiiiiii

loml ❤️‍🔥

hiiiii
i was just about to text you

my lova ❤️‍🔥

ik i saw the bubbles

loml ❤️‍🔥

i know it's late over there but can you call??
i need to tell you something

my lova ❤️‍🔥

yeah of course

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

sabrina and will had been dating for a little over a month. they were still in their honeymoon phase so they hadn't really gotten in any fights. there was no media speculation about the two of them dating as they had both been a little less active on socials. that was good for the two oof them. will was focusing on school and modeling while sabrina turned her attention to music. everything was going good for the two of them and sabrina had some more good news to add on to it.

sabrina called will and he answered right away. she was met by a messy-haired will who was laying in his bed. 

"hi," sabrina said as she smiled at will.

"hi back," will responded with a yawn as he returned the smile. he repositioned himself on his bed so he was laying on his back. 

"you look tired," sabrina said through a giggle as she stood up off her couch and set her phone on her desk.

will let out a small laugh. "i'm tired of not being with you."

sabrina shook her head at the corny line as she walked towards her closet leaving her phone staring at her back. "well then i'm just as tired as you are."

will watched as sabrina sifted through her closet. "valentine's day can't come any faster." sabrina turned around with one of will's hoodies in her hand. will smirked a little at that.

"i agree. i can't wait to see you. i miss laying with you," sabrina replied with a sad look on her face. she slipped will's hoodie over her body and it was definitely a little oversized. she didn't mind. it still smelt like him and she wanted to feel his presence.

sabrina grabbed her phone once again and sat back down on her couch. "i bought your shampoo the other day just because i missed your scent that bad. my god. i am wrapped around you finger," will said as he shook his head. sabrina laughed.

"my shampoo? you could've gotten my perfume or something," sabrina said as she continued laughing. will joined in on her laughter as he sat up in his bed.

"you're not always wearing perfume though. your shampoo is unique and i feel safe when i smell it. it's one of my favorite scents," will explained. sabrina couldn't wipe the smile off her face. someone genuinely liked her that much.