𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

[ IMESSAGE CHAT ]
william [ will 😅 ]
sabrina [ loml... ]

will 😅

pulling up now

loml...

in the superman outfit i hope

will 😅

ofc

loml...

i'm standing at the entrance rn

will 😅

i think i see you

loml...

where?

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

will said thanked his driver, climbed out of the car, and began to walk towards sab. he did it quietly so that sabrina wouldn't hear him coming over the loud, booming music coming from the party. sabrina had his back turned to him and will smirked as he prepared to scare the girl he missed so much.

"boo!" will exclaimed while grabbing sabrina's shoulders. sabrina screamed an ear piercing scream and jumped. will removed his hands off of sabrina's shoulders and began laughing. sabrina gave him a dirty look and crossed her arms over her chest as she looked at the boy. he was almost in tears because of how hard he was laughing.

"that wasn't funny. like not at all," sabrina said in an annoyed tone. she rolled her eyes and turned around and entered the building again. will tried to regan his composure while following after her.

"i'm sorry! i couldn't resist! tomorrow is halloween and you were just there for an easy scare!" will said through laughter as he tried to explain himself. they were continuing to walk their way back to the party and sabrina still wouldn't look at him.

"and to think i missed you and was going to kiss you hello. you're an idiot william franklyn miller," sabrina said as she huffed. this immediately alarmed will. of course he wanted a kiss hello. always wanted one when it was from sabrina. he quickly grabbed her arm and turned her to face him. when she did turn around, he didn't let go of her arm. he just used it to pull sabrina closer to him.

sabrina refused to look at him. she looked everywhere but him as will placed his hands on sabrina's waist.

"i'm sorryyyy sab," will said as he dragged his y. he saw a small smile start to appear on sabrina's face so he continued, "come on. i know you missed me too."

"you literally made me stop breathing for a second. i hate you," sabrina replied jokingly. it was getting harder and harder to hide her smile.

"don't lie to yourself. you know you're in love with me," will said. and just like that, they were back. sabrina rolled her eyes and placed her arms around will's neck. a smirk appeared on will's face.