Tortuga and the New Crew

Alexandra walked with Will and Sparrow. "More importantly, it is a sad life that has never breathed deep the sweet, proliferous bouquet that is Tortuga. Savvy?" Sparrow asked. "What do you think?" He asked. Alexandra spotted a man covered in his drink and smiled. "It'll linger." She and Will said. They looked at each other. Alexandra's smile fell. "I'll tell you, mates, if every town in the world were like this one, no man would ever feel unwanted." Sparrow said. He spotted a woman walking toward them. "Scarlett!" He said, walking forward. Scarlett slapped him. "Not sure I deserved that." He said. Alexandra chuckled. 

Sparrow saw another woman. "Giselle." He said. "Who was she?" Giselle asked. "What?" Sparrow asked. Giselle slapped him. "I may have deserved that." He said. Alexandra smiled. 

Sparrow threw a bucket of water at a man. "Curse you for breathing,
you slack-jawed idiot!" The man said, holding a knife out. "Mother's love! Jack!" The man said. "You should know not to wake a man
when he's sleepin'. It's bad luck." He said. "Fortunately, I know how to counter it." Sparrow said. "The man who did the waking buys the man who was sleeping a drink. The man who was sleeping drinks it while listening to his proposition of the man who did the waking." He stated, walking to the man. "Aye, that'll about do it." The man said as he stood up. Will threw his bucket of water at him. "Blast! I'm already awake!" The man yelled. "That was for the smell." Will said. The man looked at Alexandra. "You going to throw yours, too, Missy?" He asked. Alexandra shook her head. "Not today, Mister Gibbs." She said. 

Will and Alexandra stood against a pillar, side-by-side. Sparrow handed Alexandra a bottle of something. He looked at the two. "Keep a sharp eye." He said. Alexandra looked at the bar then the bottle then Will. She narrowed her eyes at him and turned her back to him. "How long are you going to be upset with me?" Will asked. "I don't know." Alexandra said. "As long as I want." She added. Will rolled his eyes at her. He moved in front of her. "Please, tell me what it is I did exactly." He said. Alexandra turned her gaze away from him, grinding her teeth. Will laid his hand on her cheek, making her look at him. Alexandra flared her nostrils. "You did nothing." She said and pushed him away from her, moving to the other side of the pillar. Will stood by her side. Alexandra stared straight ahead, laying a hand on Elizabeth's ring. "♪Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho." She whispered. She kissed the ring and lifted the bottle to her lips. 

"Now, what's the nature of this venture of your'n?" Mr. Gibbs asked Sparrow. "I'm going after the Black Pearl." Sparrow said. Mr. Gibbs choked on his drink. "I know where it's going to be, and I'm gonna take it." Sparrow said. "Jack, it's a fool's errand. You know better than me the tales of the Black Pearl." Mr. Gibbs said. "That's why I know what Barbossa is up to." Sparrow said. "All I need is a crew." He said. "From what I hear tell of Captain Barbossa, he is not a man to suffer fools nor strike a bargain with one." Mr. Gibbs said. "Well, then, I'd say it's a good thing I'm not a fool, then, eh?" Sparrow said. "Prove me wrong. What makes you think Barbossa will give up his ship to you?" Mr. Gibbs questioned. "Let's just say it's a matter of leverage, eh?" Sparrow said. 

Will and Alexandra turned to look at the men. They looked at each other. Alexandra sighed and downed the rest of her drink.

Sparrow gestured to Will with his head. 

A woman pushed herself up against Alexandra, pushing her into Will. "Lord, woman, pull yourself together!" Alexandra snapped and pushed the woman. 

"The kid?" Gibbs asked. Sparrow nodded. "That is the child of Bootstrap Bill Turner." He said. "His only child. Savvy?" 

"Is he, now?" Gibbs asked. He looked at the two to see Alexandra arguing with the woman. 

"Leverage, says you." Gibbs said. "I think I feel a change in the wind, says I. I'll find us a crew. There's bound to be some sailors on this rock crazy as you." He said. "One can only hope." Sparrow said. "Take what you can!" 
"Give nothin' back!"