A man

Mila couldn't bring herself to talk. But Darren appeared to be satisfied. He did not say a word after he handed her shirt back. He released a deep sigh and lighted a cigarette. She stared at the handkerchief her gave her and wondered if she should take her pants off.

Silence reigned between them but it wasn't awkward. The birds chirped outside and a soft breeze blew against the windows. It seemed that both of their minds were in a far away place.

Darren's cigarette burned halfway and he decided to finally break the silence. He surprised her when he asked for her name.

She flinched a bit.

When she didn't respond he reached out and touched her cheek. She shivered. He realized that his fingers were cold so he leaned against her seat instead. He asked again and looked at her dead in the eye.

Mila was intimidated. Perhaps it was because of what they shared or because her mind was a blur. She gulped down, unintentionally tasting the remnants of his seed. With great effort she croaked her name.

Darren nodded and went back to his seat. Seeing that he couldn't force her talk that much, he began to talk about himself instead. He told her the story that he told many girls like her.

She clutched onto the jacket he gave her. With curious eyes, she listened as Darren told his story when he started college.

It appears that, he was just like any normal student. He wasn't typically smart so he resorted to getting tutored by his seniors. One of them was Theo. He was two years ahead of him and they shared the same dorm. Because they often see each other on the library and had done assignments together, they became really close.

Time came when Theo was finally graduating and Darren was on his second year. Which meant that they won't be seeing each other for a while. Perhaps, not in a long, long time. Darren attended his graduation and even got invited to the exclusive party for all graduates.

Days passed and Theo was all packed to move into the city. Darren did not want to feel sad. He knew this time would come and he would lose some of his friends. Despite having years of friendship and time spent together, it seemed that it wasn't enough for him. He wished they could have had more time together. Since then, he drowned himself into studying and pulled all-nighters a lot. This distracted him greatly. Perhaps one day, he'll forget about Theo.

But on the night before Theo was flying for good, he snuck into the university  and slipped through Darren's window. He did so clumsily and ended up falling, face-first, into the floor. The noise startled Darren and he almost leapt out of his seat. But Theo simply smiled and said he was there to say goodbye.

Seeing Theo in his room, all alone and so freshly shaven, Darren knew it was his lightbulb moment. He knew it was his chance and he gave it all he had. Darren confessed that he was actually attracted to Theo and seeing him leave stirred new emotions in him. It was as if he couldn't bear to be away from him.

He couldn't remember what happened next or if Theo said anything in particular. But he soon found himself sprawled on the bed as his long time friend made love to him.

After that, they remained in touch. Theo found a job and Darren continued his studies. Whenever they found time to spend with each other, Theo would help him with his studies and Darren would reward him with a good night's love making. Their relationship ran smoothly. Even though people oftentimes mocked them or insulted them, they held stronger for each other.

But their happiness was short-lived. Theo got sick. Whatever it was that had gotten him, it made his body thin and frail. Because of this, he could no longer work long hours at his job. Darren decided to stop his studies and work for them instead. Theo was against it first but with his declining health, he was forced to agree and was soon hospitalized.

While he was attended by doctors, Darren found work at a hotel. He made money from being a bell hop and got massive tips from the ladies. They said that the matrons found him attractive. One particular wealthy business woman found a great liking to him. She had been a frequent guest at the hotel and had often tipped Darren a lot.

One day, she managed to lure him into her room. Where she tricked him into drinking a spiked juice and got him drunk. He blacked out and the woman had successfully bedded him. His consciousness flicked on and off but he couldn't remember what he had done.

The next day, housekeeping found him in the woman's bed. The manager was informed and he was livid. He thought that Darren was sleeping with their guest and was there to steal some of her jewelry. He was about to send him packing when the woman defended him. She convinced the manager not to make a fuss about it and she will take care of Darren herself. The woman paid the manager a lot and he agreed to keep it a secret.

Darren had no choice but leave his job and go with the woman. While they were walking to her car, the woman offered they keep the relationship and she will pay him greatly. Darren already felt soiled for what she did but he stood his ground and flat out refused. The woman smirked and raised her offer twice the amount plus, she will shoulder all of Theo's hospital bills.

This stunned Darren.

When he looked at the woman, she had that proud look on her face. She chuckled and said that knew about him—about them. Darren gulped down and forced himself to ask what did she mean. The woman said that she checked his background and found that he was working to support his ailing brother.

He felt his heart stopped. She did not know the truth.

Darren bit his lips and took a deep breath. He asked what exactly did the woman want from him. She must have felt that he was about to take on her offer, so she said that all he had to do was to be her lapdog. One that she can fuck anytime and spoil at the same time.

It was a very tempting offer. He no longer had to stay late nights to work at the hotel and Theo's bills would be covered. They can afford better doctors now.

Before the woman could change her mind he said yes. He would be her servant in exchange for his "brother's" hospital bills.

So he ended up moving to her home and would often visit Theo on weekends. He didn't tell Theo how he had been paying his doctors and assured him that everything was fine. He might even be able to graduate soon.

A nurse came in to check his vitals. After she left, Theo asked for a kiss. Darren did so and kissed him passionately. They missed each other so much. Their bodies ached to feel one another. It had been so long since they made love. Darren wanted to ease their lust even if they had only a short time. He reached down and felt Theo's phallus, already hard and slightly wet from the tip.

He slowly made his way down and planned to relieve him first and he would just take care of himself later. But before he could pull down Theo's pants, the wealthy matron barged in.

She found them in such scandalous position. And she was furious. It took one look for her to understand that they were not brothers at all. But lovers.

Darren panicked.

He pulled the blanket over Theo's body and began to ask the woman why she was there. All the while, his voice was wavering.

Theo had no idea who she was and Darren was not prepared for her to ruin everything. So he came to her and prevented her from clawing her hands at Theo's face. She was not hysterical but she was mad. Darren was asked to chose between them. He was clearly torn.

The woman huffed and said that if he chose her, she will continue Theo's medical support. But if he chose him, then all the money will stop from then on.

Theo, in his weakened state, asked them both to leave. Seeing how helpless he was, the woman marched outside and slammed the door. Darren promised him that he would come back and followed the woman out. He would make things right.

But the next day, Theo left the hospital on his own. Darren was devastated. He had just left the woman's house and decided he would support Theo on his own again. But now, his love and his life, decided to move away.