Relief and escape

Mila's mind had been working for ideas. Discarding one after another. While Darren continued to clean up, her attention was drawn by hushed voices.

She peeked through the grimy glass. It had the view of a narrow alley. She was familiar with this part of town and knew that people barely used it. Along the walls were empty crates that had been thrown carelessly by the vendors. Her eyes saw movement and she squinted her eyes at the figures. Mila could make out two bodies moving in the dark corner.

Since the next building was taller and the sun was on the other side, the alley was covered in shadows. She scrubbed the grime off the glass to get a better view. Once her vision had adjusted to the meager light she gasped silently.

Out there, in the far end corner of the alley, stood Lucio and in his arms was the petite Ben. The two were in a tight embrace and when they moved, Mila realized that they were also kissing.

She could only stare at her beautiful Lucio. His taut arms shivered. His eyes were tight shut and although he was barely visible, he looked magnificent still.

Mila could make out the veins that appeared on the back of his palm. They looked strong and thick. All those years of hard labor could be seen from it. And all that beauty was wrapped around Ben's thin body.

Both were caught up in their own world. It was as if they had finally found freedom in each other's arms. The surroundings seemed to have dimmed out. And there was no one else but them in it.

Mila did not know what to feel.

She suddenly heard footsteps behind her. And when she turned, Darren tugged at her arm. He gestured that he had finished cleaning up and they can now go.

They left the shop and in order to avoid unwanted attention, Darren wrapped her in his jacket. Since she was small, the hood covered most of her face and when he zipped it up, no one could recognize her thin form. From here, he knew that no one could tell who she was.

He then led her towards the public parking area. Mila noticed that he didn't bring his usual car. Today, he brought in-front of a mini-van. Because it looked old and cheap, it didn't attract any thieves. All its wheels were still intact and untouched. She figured that Darren chose this one because it allowed him to blend in.

She sat inside the passenger seat and Darren buckled himself on the drivers side. He drove silently. Mila thought that if he wanted to ravage her, he did not want to do it here.

She sighed. Perhaps whatever she did worked.

Her mind knew that she was not ready to do it in a room. Let alone in a public place. There was a big chance someone might walk in on them. The same way she did on Lucio and Ben.

With that memory still fresh in her mind, she decided to close her eyes and listened to the van's engine. All the while, Darren kept mum beside her. She did not mind as she was no talker herself. And he was driving. It was best not to distract him.

They finally stopped four blocks away. The van parked in an area where veterans lived in very old and unattended houses. From a distance it may seem like a small village was created but in reality, it was mostly deserted.

Darren checked the front and back, making sure there were no prying eyes. He then killed the engine and turned to Mila. She didn't flinch this time. Her eyes met his and she knew, she was ready.

The jacket was unzipped and it was peeled off of her. Next, Darren lifted her shirt and pulled it away. She sat there exposed. He realized she wore no brassiere or any second layer of clothing. Her pink nipples were hard, like little rocks, and they looked like it was pointing at him. His eyes studied her. He uttered nothing, just skimmed every inch of her with a bland expression.

All this quite observation made Mila blush. Instantly, she wanted to cover herself. She raised her arms against her chest but he caught her. His hands held her wrists. He did not hurt but he held her firmly, enough to let her know that she cannot back out now.

She looked away in shame but his other hand lifted her jaw. Her eyes met his. All this time she had secretly admired Lucio's brown globes, she felt silly. Darren's sea green eyes were the real deal. They were perfectly rounded and lightly set. When she stared at those pools, she felt as if her soul was getting sucked in.

Can he see through her plan? Do his eyes understand what her intentions have been?

She gulped down nervously. Had she made the right decision? Or was it too late to regret it all?
***

It's been a while since Darren picked up a prostitute. He rarely entertained them for sexual favors and simply helped them. He had much luck finding the ones who mostly needed to escape. And most of the girls he lured in the past were now in better places.

When people saw him picking up these women, they all assumed he paid them for bodily services. Others even gossiped that he was actually recruiting the girls to work at his bar. When the truth is, he rescued them from their unfortunate work. He knew that these women did not chose the life in the streets.

Although he was well aware of the satisfaction they offered, he never used them for his own needs. But some who refused to be liberated merely took his money and continued to sell themselves for the next coin. A lot of them had been young but never this young. The girl he got today appeared under fifteen or maybe younger. It was hard to tell from her small frame. Her eyes may have been the only give away. She had the look of an innocent child.

Darren recalled her poor attempts to seduce him. How ill-timed and disappointing her movements were. Perhaps she had not been groomed for the job. Or no one had actually cared if she flopped or not. It made everything clear that she had not done this before.

His eyes continued to study her features. She was no head turner, that was for sure. Her clothes were clean but old. She had obviously taken a bath for there was a faint scent of soap on her. Her shoes were mended and faded. One look at her and you can tell that she came from the poorer side of life. But despite all that, she had aroused him.

Perhaps it was curiosity or frustration that led him to bring her here. His body had been screaming for a release and he intended to do just that. He pulled her hands towards him and guided her down his pants. Her tiny fingers brushed against the erect phallus which made it throb even more. Mila unzipped his pants and freed the bulging head.

With his instructions, her hands gently felt its sides. Darren flinched at the first touch. She had smooth palms. He continued to teach her how to hold it and found a rhythm to go up and down.

When she had finally learned how to properly squeeze and pull, he grabbed her shoulders and gently pushed down her head downwards.

Although she's never had an intercourse before, she could tell when a man is in heat. Which Darren clearly was at the moment. She had touched a man's private parts before but only while he still had his clothes on.

Luckily, Darren had been gentle with her. When her face had touched his erect phallus, her mouth slowly made its way from its root to the tip. He grabbed her hair and told her when to dunk and when to go back up. Mila realized that he had just taught her how to blow him. With very little knowledge, she listened to his coaching. Her hand continued to hold him while her mouth suckled on the tender flesh.

He was breathing heavily now. And to her surprise, she was actually enjoying it. Her tongue flicked here and there as if she was licking a lollipop. She found her rhythm and began to go down further. Mila managed to take him all in. The sudden boldness shocked Darren and he couldn't help but finish. His seed poured into her mouth and she was caught unawares. She struggled to swallow everything and not make a mess but she felt a few droplets escaped her mouth.

Darren pushed her back into her seat and he sat there in a daze. After months of abstinence, this has been the best release he's ever had. He looked at her and saw that she remained on her corner, wiping her lips. He reached out and gave her a handkerchief.

She thanked him and he congratulated her for doing so well. A faint blush appeared on her cheeks.

How cute. He thought.

She looked all innocent still. But he caught himself in the mirror and saw what he had done. He may not have penetrated this girl but he took her innocence still. He looked away in shame. What has happened to him?