Bonus- I

"GO TUCKERR! WAIT-NO DON'T PASS IT TO THAT GUY, YASSS! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!" cheered Connor

Addison let out a chuckle as Connor vivaciously yelled at the top of his voice, scaring everyone within three metres around him. He didn't even notice people giving him dirty looks filled with annoyance. All of them had come to cheer and support their friends and relatives but none of them was that enthusiastic.

They had come to watch Westville High's last match before the football season ended. The entire atmosphere was full of excitement, joy and of course, competitive spirit. Addy smoothed down her boyfriend's jersey which he had given her and turned to face the field.

Her eyes followed the number twenty-five as Tucker ran past his teammates for a touchdown. The stadium immediately erupted into cheers and whistles just as Connor began dancing with jazz hands. For a moment, Addy contemplated pretending to not know him until she heard him shriek, "Lover boy is looking at youu!"

Instantly, she turned her head towards the field and sure enough, her eyes met those hazel ones she could gaze into forever. Before she could wave at him, he blew her a kiss. A warm blush spreaded on her cheeks as she grinned at him then mimicked catching it with a hand and placing it on her cheek.

Addy swore she heard someone awww but she could be mistaken. 

Soon enough, the game was over bringing victory to Tucker's school. His teammates crowded around him and thumped his back, showering him with praises even though he protested they won because of teamwork.

***

After taking a quick shower, Tucker grabbed his duffle bag and sped towards the bleachers just as Addison walked down. 

Even after five months of their relationship, she still looked as beautiful and amazing to him as she did the first time they met. He knew he could never get bored of staring into her emerald eyes and holding her close to him. Every day, both of them learnt something new about each other which further strengthened their bond.

Addison was trying to convince Connor to come down from the bleachers but he was adamant on arguing with the popcorn seller until he gave him a large bucket to take home. Suddenly, she felt arms encircle around her waist and warm hands enclose her own.

Automatically, a gentle smile made way to her face as she leaned her head into Tucker's chest. 

"Congratulations" she whispered softly to him. "Woah wait-" he spun her around, "only a congratulations won't work pizza girl, where is my prize?" 

She innocently showed him the invitation to the after-party which was beginning soon, even though she had an idea of what he meant.  Tucker pouted before puckering his lips and gesturing to them. 

Unfortunately for him, they were interrupted by a voice, "There there lovebirds, I exist too, you know?" They ignored him. Addy started to move away but Tucker tightened his arms around her before shaking his head.