"Can I get your number?"

Tucker | Addison

Tucker | Addison

"Hee-llooo?"

"Wait, why are you laughing so much?"

"Huhh, just a sec."

"Yeah, I am here now. Sorry about that."

"Tell me the joke. I wanna laugh tooo"

"I can picture you making sad puppy eyes."

"I am, now tell me what's got you in such a good mood?"

"Well, there was this girl in high school I think, she strutted it and ordered a pizza. When the cook made it, she threw it on the ground and demanded him to make it again with low carbs."

"Ouch, I feel sad for the cook."

"Yeah, anyways she should've said that when she ordered but she didn't. The poor guy made it again and she still didn't find it good enough. She wanted still less 'carbs' in it and  well, I got annoyed."

"Ooh wait, lemme sit up straight, things are looking interesting."

"Heyy! I went up to her like a friendly waitress-"

"I can imagine."

"Hushh, so I went to her and told her quote un quote "Ma'am if you want lower carbs, why don't you just buy bread from the bakery across the street." When she asked for the manager, he kinda admitted that she was being a bitch and politely told her to get out. The look on her face was priceless."

"Wow, do these kind of things happen everyday with you?"

"No, not really. We do get irritating customers now and then but I manage to hold my tongue."

"I find that hard to believe."

"Oh please, I am not that bad!"

"..."

"Okay maybe I am but still."

"Which reminds me, the reason I called."

"You called for something else? My company isn't a reason enough?"

"You know it is. But...you know how we have been talking for a while on this phone."

"Yeahh...?"

"Well the weekend is approaching, we won't be able to talk like this. So can I get your number?"

"Woaahhh, smooth dude. Are you trying to get my no. using this excuse?"

"I am literally rolling my eyes right now."

"Oh how the tables have turned."

"Soo...?"

"Yeah finee, here 123-456-7890"

"Thanks, I'll text you a hi."

"Got it!"

"Listenn, now I gotta go for practice."

"Hmmm, yeah alright! Bye."

"Bye, pizza girl!"