Chapter 3

~September 24th~Wed~5:25 a.m.~

~Nicki POV~

I should try something different today. My style looks dull so, I'm going to change it up a bit. I got up and I looked in the very back of my closet and I found some tights and some T-shirts. So, my outfit for today is going to be:

-Pink T-Shirt

-Pink Tights

-White Jordan's

Then, after my shower, I pulled my hair tie out my hair and I let my hair out and I looked and it was inches past my butt and I decided no make-up today so, I picked up my black IPhone 5s and logged into IG and I posted my outfit and my phone started blowing up. I then, went downstairs and checked my phone and it was 6:25 so, I got my bookbag and got my phones' accessories and I jogged down the steps and I saw King sitting at the stairs and he barked at me and started jumping on me.

Me:Hey fat boy. Did you eat?

He started whimpering so, I guess my mom didn't feed him before he left so, I put my bookbag near the door and I went into the kitchen with King on my heel and I opened the pantry door and I got his dog food out and went to his food bowl and poured some in and he began eating and I added some water and pay his head and back and I kissed his forehead and walked to the door and opened it and he just lifted up his head and continued eating.

Me:Bye King!

He barked at me and I got my key out and I shut the door and locked it with my key and I started walking to school and while I was walking I heard someone call my name and I turned around and I saw it was Drake running towards me.

Drake:Hey Nicki.

Me:Hey Drake.

Drake:Wow. You look..... Different.

Me:Is that in a good way?

Drake:Yeah.

Me:You live in this neighborhood?

Drake:Yeah. 3 houses from you.

Me:Wow.

Drake:I heard a dog bark. You have a dog?

Me:Yeah.

Drake:Cool. What kind?

Me:Pitbull mixed with a Rottweiler.

Drake:I love Pitbulls.

Me:I do too. So, you just invited yourself to walk with me?

Drake:Oops. My bad. May I walk with you?

Me:Sure. We're almost here anyway.

Drake:So, how long have you gone here?

Me:Since freshman year. Why'd you move to New York?

Drake:My mom got a job here.

Me:That's cool. Here's a word of advice. Don't go in bad parts of New York. Their are nice places and not so nice places(You guys have heard this somewhere. Maybe in My Time Again.).

Drake:I'll keep that in mind.

Me:We're here. Let's go.

I walked past the fences and I walked to the table with the cheerleaders and when they saw me they were shocked.

Thembi:Hi Nicki.

Me:Hey y'all.

Candi:You look different.

Me:Is it a good different?

Chyna:Of course it is! I love your hair! It's so.. Long.

Me:Thank you.

I pulled out my phone and it was 6:38.

Me:Okay you guys. Their is no practice today, but you guys have to stop by and get your uniform.

Chyna:What color are they?

Me:Pink and Silver.

Thembi:I love those colors! I'm so glad we don't have practice today. My legs hurt from yesterday.

Me:Mines did too. Alright girls let's go in the building. I'll talk to you guys during lunch.

They got up and we walked into the school and everyone was staring at us, but it wasn't the girls they were staring at. They were staring at me then, I heard some boys whistle and call out my name.

Boy:Ayo Nicki! Can I take you out?

Me:Boy you wish. Good bye.

I continued walking to my locker and I saw Safaree looking at me and he looked shocked himself and I rolled my eyes at him and continued walking to my locker. I opened it then, I felt somebody behind me and I instantly knew who it was and he put his hands on my ass and put his mouth near my ear.

Safaree:Who said you could wear these tights?

Me:The last time I checked you weren't my daddy. Why are you even here?

I pushed him away from me and I got my stuff and slammed my locker and walked to Math Class and I sat down in my seat then, I felt someone behind me.

Safaree:I got you later on.

I turned around and pushed him away from me and he went in the back and our teacher came into the room and she looked at me and she was shocked as well. Why is every so shocked I changed my look?

Teacher:Good Morning Onika. You look different this morning.

Me:Okay. I get it. I changed my look. What's the big deal?!

Teacher:Everyone take out your homework that was assigned last night.

I took my homework out my binder and I handed it to her then, she went to the back of the room and I turned around and I saw Safaree hand in his and I smiled at him then, I turned back around and my teacher pat me on my shoulder and said good job.

Teacher:We're going to be working on the board today.

After she said that, I tuned her out and went to playing with the hair that was over my shoulder then, she called my name.

Teacher:Ms.Maraj?

Me:May I help you?

Teacher:Since you aren't paying attention would you like to answer this question?

I took a glimpse at the equation then, I went back to playing with my hair.

Me:75.

Teacher:Correct.

I then, felt a vibrate in my desk so, I got my phone, unlocked it and it was a text message from Safaree.

😒Stubborn Boy😒:You need to stop playing with your hair and start paying attention.

💘Onika💘:You need to stop telling me what to do. You ain't my daddy.
_______________________________
Here y'all go. I feel like this story is going to be a 2nd hit. Onikafaree is the 1st one.

-4 Comments

-8 Votes

-Gabby Out 😘😘.

Last update for the night.