Chapter 2

~Same Day~4:55 p.m.~

~Nicki POV~

My legs are sore from stretching and doing stunts, but it's worth it. This routine needs to be perfect for Friday. I told him to come around 5. I don't care if he doesn't show up. I don't want him to show up honestly. I unlock the door to the house and when I open it I see my 8 month old Pitbull mixed with a Rottweiler King.

Me:Hey buddy. You hungry?

He barked so, I closed and locked the door and I went into the kitchen and I got his dog food out the pantry and I poured it into his food bowl and I put some water in a cup and put it in his water bowl and I noticed his collar was off.

Me:Where did you put it this time?

I jogged up the stairs to my room and I looked under my bed and it was there.

Me:Always leaves it there.

Their was then a knock at the door and I heard King barking so, I jogged back downstairs with King's collar in my hand and I opened the door and Safaree was standing there with his bookbag.

Safaree:Hey.

Me:Hi.

Safaree:Are you going to let me in or?

Me:Oh sorry. Come in.

I backed up King with my foot and I opened the door wider for him so, he could come and when he was in I closed and locked the door.

Safaree:Nice place. You live alone?

Me:No. I live with King and my mother.

Safaree:Who's King?

Me:Him.

I moved my leg from in front of him and put his collar on and of course he tried to take it off.

Safaree:What kind is he?

Me:Pitbull mixed with Rottweiler.

Safaree:Thought I saw Rottweiler.

I looked down at him and he was growling and barking at Safaree.

Me:King stop it!

When I yelled at him, he went to me and sat at my feet.

Me:You want to start or?

Safaree:That'll be a good idea.

Me:Let's go in my room.

I went up the stairs and of course King was behind me and I walked into my room and Safaree entered and he sat down on the floor and so did I, but King jumped on my bed and laid down and paid close attention to Safaree.

Me:Stop being a stalker. Haha. Okay. We're going to work on worksheets first.

Safaree:Or you could do it.

Me:No. I'm not doing it for you.

Safaree:Do you bribe other boys to do their homework? You look like the kind of hoe to do that.

That's when I lost it.

Me:DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR WORDS DO TO ME?! THEY HURT ME INSIDE AND
DO YOU EVEN CARE ONE TINY BIT?!! NO!! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID SELFISH SELF!! EVERY SINGLE DAY I HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOU CALLING ME NAMES!! You don't care at all.

Safaree:Woah. Nicki, I'm sorry.

Me:Just save it. You know you're not sorry.

Safaree:I really am.

Me:How can I trust you?

I was now in tears because these past 3 years have been painful and crucial.

Safaree:Please let me explain.

Me:Go ahead.

Safaree:The reason I've been bullying you is because I like you. Ever since 9th grade I've liked you, but when I asked you to date me you turned me down that's when I got bad and wanted to turn life into hell.

Me:You knew exactly why I said no.

Safaree:Why?

Me:You were dating Kimberly.

Safaree:I dumped her for you!

Me:Go back to her Safaree. I'm not going with you.

Safaree:Please let me prove myself to you.

Me:No. All I'm doing is tutoring you. After that we go our separate ways.

Safaree:I don't need your help. I got this my mine. I'm gone. Good bye.

When he yelled at me, King started growling and when he heard Safaree slam his foot King jumped off my bed and bit Safaree's arm and I saw him hurting. As much as I wanted to see him hurt in pain, I couldn't. This is a Pitbull bite we're talking about.

Me:Safaree let me fix that up.

Safaree:Nah. I don't need any help from you.

He ran down the stairs with his stuff and slammed the door on the way out and I just plopped on my bed and King jumped on my bed and started licking my hand and I lifted my head up and he put his paw on my hand.

Me:I love you more King.

I heard the door open again and I heard a familiar voice.

??:Onika?

Me:Daddy!!

I ran down the stairs with King behind me and I jumped into his arms and he spun me around then, put me down.

Robert:How's my favorite little girl?

Me:I'm great. How about you?

Robert:I'm great. How's King?

Me:Good as always. Come here King.

He ran in front of me and he sat down.

Me:Paw.

He gave me his paw and my dad gave him a treat.

Me:High Five.

And he High-Fived my hand and my dad gave him another treat.

Robert:He's learning.

Me:Yeah.

Robert:I just came by to check on you guys.

Me:Thank you daddy. I'll see you later.

Robert:Alright baby girl. Be safe. Love you.

Me:Love you more.
_______________________________
Here y'all go.

Who was wrong? Nicki or Safaree? Comment.

-Gabby Out 😘😘