Chapter 1

~September 23rd~Tuesday~8:36 a.m.~

~Nicki POV~

Today's just like a regular day. Walk to school, put my stuff in my locker, take stuff out, go to my classes, and get bullied by Safaree. I don't care. It's happened since freshman year. Thank God, it's my last year. Right now, I'm in Math Class and like always him and his boys are talking about me. I'm used to it though.

Safaree:Ayo hoe! Do you have a boyfriend? If you do, you probably had to bribe him.

Teacher:Mr.Samuels!! Class take out your homework from last night.

Safaree:Oh shit! We had homework?!

Teacher:Yes Mr.Samuels we did.

I took out my homework from my binder and handed it to her.

Safaree:Of course you would have your homework. You're such a geek.

Teacher:You shouldn't be talking Mr.Samuels. You have a 55 in this class.

Safaree:Why'd you have to put me on blast though?

Teacher:Would you like detention Mr.Samuels?

Safaree:No ma'am.

Teacher:Get off your desk and sit in your seat.

Safaree:Okay.

Teacher:You will be working on worksheets for the rest of the bell.

Me:Ugh. Again?

Teacher:What did you say Ms.Maraj?

Me:Nothing ma'am.

Teacher:What I thought.

~End Of Class~9:27 a.m.~

Teacher:Ms.Maraj and Mr.Samuels come to my desk.

I got all my stuff and put it in my bag and walked up to Mrs.Lucas's desk.

Teacher:Mr.Samuels your grade is low.

Safaree:So?

Teacher:Ms.Maraj will be tutoring you.

Me:Please not me. It's impossible to teach him.

Teacher:You have know choice. This both counts as a grade. Now you are dismissed.

We walked out the class and I put my back against the wall and I took a deep sigh and looked at him.

Me:I know we both don't want to do this, but we have too.

Safaree:You sure your not going to bribe me to be your boyfriend?

Me:You wish. Meet me at my locker and I'll give you my address.

Safaree:Aight.

I walked away from him and went to my class and sadly, he was in it too.

~Lunch Time~10:25 a.m.~

I got my lunch out my locker and I closed it and I walked to the lunchroom and I sat at a table that was in the far back and I sat alone.

Thembi:Nicki?

Me:Yes?

Thembi:Is their cheerleading practice today?

Me:Yes. 3:35:4:25.

Thembi:Okay. Thank you.

I took out my Doritos's and began eating them, but then I saw Safaree and his boy standing in front of me.

Safaree:Aw. Does the hoe have any friends? I guess not cause I don't see any. Do you?

I stayed quiet.

Safaree:Answer the question.

Me:Not really.

Safaree:What I thought. Come on guys. Let's leave this hoe alone so she can eat her lunch. That's probably her only friends.

They walked away laughing and I felt tears rolling down my face, but I quickly wiped them away and continued eating.

~End Of Lunch~10:50 a.m.~

I threw my lunch in the trash and I walked out the cafeteria and to my locker and next period was English. Me and Safaree share the same class. Ugh. I get my stuff for English and he purposely pushed me which made my stuff fall and I went to pick my books up, but somebody else hand touches my books and I looked up and it was a kid I've never seen before.

??:Hi. Let me get this for you.

Me:Thank you.

He got my books and stood up and handed them to me.

??:Where are my manners. I'm Aubrey, but people call me Drake.

Me:I'm Onika, but people call me Nicki. You look new.

Drake:I am.

Me:What's your next class?

Drake:English.

Me:I have English next. Follow me.

Drake:Thank you.

~Safaree POV~

After I "accidentally" knocked Nicki's books out her hand, I went past the corner, and stayed there and watched her, but then I saw some new kid help her with her books. Oh hell naw. I got to set him straight. Just not right now.

~Nicki POV~

I saw Safaree peeping around the corner. He think he's slick. He's not. Right now me and Drake are walking into Math Class and everyone looks at me and Drake.

Teacher:Is this a new student?

Me:Yes.

Teacher:Alright. Thank you Nicki.

I fixed my hair into a ponytail and I just laid back in my seat and day-dreamed.
_______________________________
Sorry it's short. Here y'all go. This is a Onikafaree zone right here. All my books are Onikafaree and will never be Omeeka. Thank you for NicsLilSis and Rachel for commenting on You Are My Life. I'm not updating that book until the requirements are reached and I'm dead serious.

What do you guys think about Safaree? Comment

-Gabby Out 😘😘