chapter eighteen

We finally arrived at the diner. After an antagonizing 15 minutes. I was still soaked and pleading for his touch, but I'm not about to show him that.

"Ready to eat?"

I glared at him from the passenger seat.

He laughed to himself. "Oh come on, If you weren't such a brat you wouldn't have been put in that situation." He slightly rubs the crease in my chin.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's just go eat."

I could see his smug face as he got out of the car. He put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. He rubbed his finger along the hem of my shorts.

He is fully aware of what he is doing to me right now.

He moved his hand to my hip when we arrived in the restaurant. We took a corner table towards the back and waited for someone to take our order.

We were having small talk when a high pitched voice came up from behind me. "What Can I get for you guys?" I turned to eye the girl.

It was the same fucking bitch from last time. You got to be kidding me. Her beady blue eyes were feasted on Milos bare arms.

"I'll get a turkey regular with a water." Milo smiled.

"And you?" She turned her head towards me, her blonde pony tail following. Her demeanor changed at the sight of me.

"The same thing, thanks." I tried my hardest to force a smile.

"I'll be right back with that." Her eyes wandering back to Milo as she made her way to the back.

I was doing my best to not look annoyed but I guess it wasn't working because Milo was doing everything he could to hold in his laughter.

"What?" I snapped.

He put his hands up in surrender. "Nothing, nothing."

It wasn't long before the snarky bitch was back with our food.

"Here you go." She chirped cheerfully as she sat Milos plate down. She said nothing while she sat down mine and just glared at me.

"So my names Tiffany and this is my number if you ever want to get a hold of me or anything." She pulled out a piece of paper from her back pocket and attempted to hand it to Milo.

Oh that's it.

I grabbed her wrist stopping her movement. "Okay 'Tiffany' are you choosing to pretend I'm not here or are you just that fucking stupid."

She looked at me with hooded eyes and shook her hand from my reach. "I wasn't talking to you."

"It's so bold of you to assume that I give a fuck, now please go back to doing your job and stop flirting with men who are obviously not on the market."

She scowled at me and stormed off to the back of the restaurant.

Milos eyes were widened at my sudden outburst.

"That was hot."

"Shut up." I laughed.

.•° ✿ °•.

"So I'm off the market eh." Milo said from the drivers seat.

We finished our meals and were about to head to our houses.

"I only said that so she would shut the fuck up."

He looked at me unconvinced. "Whatever you say amore."

I punched him in the arm to which he dramatically groaned.

"Just drive." I instructed.

"Yes ma'am."