Chapter 24

Dabi's POV:

"Oh, so it's her. Pretty one indeed, Dabi." Rio elbowed me. "Hey there!" He greeted (y/n).

"Umm... Hi!" She hesitantly greeted him too, putting her shopping bags down on the ground.

"Right? If you knew what she can do in bed." I chuckled after I whispered this small information for him.

"I can tell." He took a look at (y/n) who just put her hands on her hips suspiciously, narrowing her eyes.

"What are you two whispering about?" She asked.

"Nothing important. Anyway, as I said we are gonna make each other a tattoo."

"I'm asking again... what???" She freaked out.

"You heard me." I grinned at (y/n).

"I'm hearing about this for the first time too." Rio commented, but depending on his face expression he didn't really seem to care though, just cleaned his stuff. He stood up from his seat and walked to the front door, turning the open sign to closed, so no one would bother us which is a good thing since a wanted villain is inside his salon. Me that is.

"There's no way I'm going to make a tattoo myself for you and I'm not going to let you do one for me either." She still protested against it.

"Come on babe, it's not that big of a deal." I walked up to her, grabbing her hand once more and pulled her to one of the seats which is for tattooing. "If that makes you less afraid, I will start and make one for you."

"Why would that make me any less afraid??? Did you ever do something like this before?" She questioned, doubting I could do it.

"You don't know a lot of things about me, baby." I sent her a wink. My answer left her a bit puzzled but I wasn't lying this time.

In fact I did a few tattoos here in Rio's salon just for fun. Mostly because it was cool in girls' eyes and I acted like a tattoo artist. Altough I'm not that professional like him. Mostly I did letters or other simple things, ending up bringing all of those girls back home once I was done with their tattoos. It was years ago by the way.

It was great money before I got involved with the league. I couldn't do thefts and robberies all the time, neither could I sell drugs. I didn't want to get involved any deeper with the drug dealers. The time I spent around those people was enough.

I never told this to (y/n), but when I first escorted her home to the building which she used to live in and is now a pile of ash since I burnt it down by the way, I saw several guys with whom I used to work with. It was a miracle that (y/n) never got kidnapped or raped in that district.

"Oookay I guess. What do you wanna tattoo on me and where?" She asked.

"Somewhere place where only I see most of the time. Perhaps on your neck behind your hair, or on your lower back, or your hip. You choose." I shrugged and sat down on the stool, preparing the tattoo gun and putting on a pair of gloves on my hands.

"You didn't tell me what you wanna tattoo on me." She crossed her arms.

"It's a surprise. Now, come on and lay down. Gonna make it on your hip." I told her which to she pursed her lips and laid down eventually.

"I swear if you gonna write noodles or anything shit like that I'm going to kill you." She glared at me, causing me to burst out laughing.

"Wow, Dabi. Got yourself a pretty fierce one." Rio from the background laughed as well. "I like her."

"God if you knew." I chuckled which to (y/n) glared at me again.

It's adorable how she wanna look so serious and angry, yet she always ended up being as cute as a bunny or a newborn puppy with that look on her face.