Chapter 30

Xu Xiaoxiao was about to say something when he suddenly noticed that Chi Yu's ears were a little red.

    Oh hoo, unexpected joy.

    "Mr. Chi, are you shy?" He leaned over to Chi Yu, secretly surprised by his discovery.

    Chi Yu knew what he wanted to do when he heard his excited tone, the blushing in his ears faded, and Xu Xiaoxiao pursed his mouth in disappointment.

    Chi Yu was not shy, but was embarrassed for a moment when someone found out that he was stealing durian.

    So he can return to normal immediately, and can laugh back, "I'm not like some children, just say a few words and then run away with red cheeks."

    Yesterday, Xu Xiaoxiao was doing his homework, and Chi Yu suddenly talked about his previous discovery.

    "Scare, why do you have such a small mouth? Does it take you twice as long to eat as others?"

    "what?".At first, Xu Xiaoxiao seriously told him that he would eat quickly and would not interfere, but later found out that Chi Yu was just teasing himself, no matter what he said, the final topic would always come down to Xiao Shang.

    Xu Xiaoxiao felt insulted!

    It's not that he didn't understand anything at the time when he first passed through, but now he understands everything except mathematics!

    But he still couldn't say Chi Yu, so he could only point at him and say ruthless words.

    "Wait, I'll go back and find a way!"

    Chi Yu was frightened perfunctorily, waiting for him to find a way to clean up himself.

    Then there is today's scene.

    "Anyway, you're not allowed to say that I'm too young! Say I'm too young, and I'll hit you!" With a cowardly tone of voice, Chi Yu really convinced him.

    He smiled and asked him to come to him, "Okay, let's not talk about it, you are the biggest."

."Hum." Xu Xiao frightened his two nostrils, walked up to Chi Yu, and said awkwardly, "Why are you calling me?"

    Chi Yu took his hand and said regretfully, "Tomorrow is your birthday. We scare the eighteenth birthday, but unfortunately we can't hold a birthday party for you."

    "Oh, it's just a birthday. I didn't have a birthday before, but now I'm fine. I have Mr. Chi and my brother. I'm very lucky." Xu Xiao laughed so hard that his eyes were crescents, and he looked at Chi Yu. , seriously.

    "Well." Chi Yu is not a person who is good at expressing his emotions, and he doesn't know how to say some words.

    It's okay to tease Xu Xiaoxiao, but it's always a little hard to say other things. Xu Xiaoxiao could probably feel it, so he leaned over and hugged his waist and smiled at him.

.Chi Yu touched his long hair and sighed, "Before I met you, I always felt that no one could affect my emotions."

    Xu Xiaoxiao looked forward to what he said next, and listened intently.

    "You are like a little sun, warm and bright."

    "hey-hey……"

    "Stupid."

    "..."

    Chi Yu held his face with both hands and pinched it in, "Say, are you sent by the enemy?"

    "I, I'm still an alien!" Xu Xiaoxiao remembered Chi Yu's nonsense after anesthesia, "I'll let aliens hit you another day, hum!"

    Chi Yu was amused by him, "Why are you so cute?"