Chapter 38

Xu Hanzheng said what he said, and posted on Weibo that night. I talked about the things between them, growing up together since childhood, and then stumbling and stumbling to determine a love relationship, the experience of dating for a few years, until the breakup. Also, after the two returned to China this year, Xu Hanzheng pursued him again.

    As for the "Little San" incident at that time, Xu Hanzheng also explained that Qi Mu didn't know anything from the beginning to the end, and he didn't even clarify if he was misunderstood.

    "Qi Mu in your mind is still the same Qi Mu. The initiator of the whole thing is me. I'm sorry I didn't stand up and explain when he was most helpless and needed me the most. Facts have proved that a coward like me is indeed worthy. Not on him."

    "There is still a long way to go. My beloved Mumu will definitely find his happiness."

.After Xu Hanzheng finished posting, he went abroad overnight. The Xu family said to the outside world that they were going to take over a foreign company, but if they knew something, they knew that this was given up by the Xu family.

    They don't need a discredited heir.

    Xu Xiaoxia's turmoil has not yet subsided, and this incident happened again. The Xu family was almost scolded on the Internet.

    [The Xu family is rich in scumbags]

    [The degree of disgust between Xu Hanzheng and Xu Xiaoxia really refreshed my three views]

    [Why don't the dog man die, my grievances for so many years are all in vain! Why did you go early! 】

    【climb! ! ! ! ! 】

    There are many more like that. After this incident, the only benefit may be that everyone completely believed in Qi Mu.

    But that's not very important anymore.

    After Qi Mu saw it, he had mixed feelings in his heart.

.To be honest, he didn't want to see this situation at all. For them, this is tantamount to losing both. It was clarified that it had little impact on him, at most no one would scold him anymore, but it had a great impact on Xu Hanzheng.

    Xu Hanzheng is different from him. To lead a family, reputation is too important. If something like this happens, Mr. Xu may...

    He called Xu Hanzheng to find out why he did this, but he couldn't get through. Maybe go abroad, and even change the phone number.

    For some reason, he suddenly felt uncomfortable.

    Xu Xiaoxiao was a little worried, but he didn't understand why Qi Mu became like this.

    "Brother, it's so late, you're still drinking if you don't sleep." Even though he was blaming, Qi Mu could still hear his hidden worries.

    Smiling at him, Qi Mu took the last sip of wine, "If you don't drink anymore, I'll go to sleep."

."Then what you say should be counted." Xu Xiaoxiao was about to go to sleep. After telling Qi Mu, he still felt that it would not work, so he brought the bottle over again, "In order to prevent you from stealing it, I will take it!"

    Qi Mu smiled helplessly, "Then what should you do if you secretly drink?"

    "I, I can't steal it!" He is not addicted to alcohol, unlike some people, "I'll take it anyway, brother, go to sleep!"

    After talking, he ran away holding the wine bottle. Qi Mu relaxed and leaned on the sofa.

    After thinking about it for a long time, I couldn't figure it out, I shook my head and didn't think about it.