Chapter 8

"It's okay." Chi Yu reached out and pulled him, "Tell me, what happened to him?"

    "It's nothing, just slap me." He was used to being abused by his family before, but he didn't care much, and he didn't understand Chi Yu's suddenly cold face.

    "Mr. Chi?" Xu Xiaoxiao was cautious, wouldn't Mr. Chi despise himself for soiling his clothes?

    He thought of Mr. Chi, who seemed to love cleanliness, and began to be afraid again, but Mr. Chi said he didn't care, so he wasn't actually angry, right?

    Chi Yu realized that his face might frighten him, so he calmed down and tried to comfort Xu Xiaoxiao, who was a little flattered.

    Mr. Chi, was the package dropped?

    But this is a good phenomenon, Xu Xiao laughed in fright, "Mr. Chi, why are you so weird today?"

    "What's wrong?"

."It was cold a few days ago, why all of a sudden, you talk like you are wrapped in sugar water, you don't look like you at all, Mr. Chi." Xu Xiaoxiao said, and then sighed again, "But it's good, I like it. The humane Mr. Chi."

    Chi Yu was a little unnatural when he said, "Sorry, I scared you before."

    "Oh, no, I've already seen that Mr. Chi is very good." Xu Xiao's frightened Bai Nen's face turned red, Chi Yu's heart softened, the frost all over his body faded, and his tone softened. "I'm not very good-tempered, I'll change it slowly in the future, okay?

    "Ah? Hmm!"

    "Before, it was because some things were uncertain, so I looked at you coldly, and I won't in the future."

    "Really?" Xu Xiaoxiao didn't expect to get such an answer, "What was it before? Is there anything I'm not sure about?"

.Chi Yu gave him a complicated look with deep eyes, "Are you Xu Xiaoxia?"

    "Yeah." Xu Xiao was confused, what's the problem?

    "Is it the young master of the Xu family?"

    "Huh? No." He was just a farmer's child and had nothing to do with the young master, but he remembered that he seemed to be replacing someone, who came here, and had a task...

    Thinking of the task that was ignored by him, Xu Xiao's face paled in fright, Chi Yu kept paying attention to him, and lowered his eyelids, "Isn't it?"

    "Mr. Chi" Xu Xiaoxiao was very scared. He didn't know anything. When he came to this world, only Chi Yu was the closest person to him. He would not hurt him at all. His face turned pale, "Mr. Chi, do you have any enemies?"

    "Enemies?" .Chi Yu smiled sarcastically, "I have enemies, what's wrong?"

    "It seems that someone is trying to harm you." Xu Xiaoxiao told Chi Yu what the man who delivered the food said before.

    Chi Yu didn't care much about this, comforting Xu Xiao and saying, "It's okay, they don't dare now."

    "Hey? Don't you dare now?"

    "Well." Chi Yu didn't want him to worry too much about this question, so he asked him something else, "Are you the summer of summer?"

    "The scary scary." Although Xu Xiaoxiao was illiterate, he knew that the scary scary and the summer's Xia were definitely not the same.

    "Well." Chi Yu finally determined that he was not Xu Xiaoxia, "Why use this to scare you?"

    "Mother said that I was timid when I was young and was always scared, so I just called me a little scared."

    When Chi Yu heard what he said, he thought that he was not very courageous now.

.But calling my mother mother, I guess she is not from here, and she doesn't know how to use any modern equipment. Could it be a child from a poor mountain area?

    There is also the pattern on the corner of his eye, which reveals a mysterious mystery. It looks delicate and complicated, and it seems that it cannot be tattooed by a tattoo artist.

    "Ah, Mr. Chi!" Xu Xiaoxiao remembered what he wanted to ask him before, but he was in a good mood, "Wait a minute, Mr. Chi, I have something to ask you."

    Deng Deng Deng ran out, the man had left early, and the living room was bleeding all over the place, Xu Xiaoxiao bypassed the blood and went to the kitchen to get something, and then went to the guest room.

    "Mr. Chi, what is this?" He held an onion.

    Chi Yu's face was a little strange, "Onions, fry them or eat them raw."

    "Mr. Chi, what about this?" He looked at Chi Yu with bright eyes, holding a pair of briefs in his hand.

."..."

    Chi Yu looked at the pure white panties, her face flushed.

    Xu Xiaoxiao touched his head inexplicably, "Mr. Chi? I found this out of the box in the room, how should I wear this, won't it be cold? Such a cold day..." He muttered for a long time, and then The heat on Yu's face finally subsided, and he turned his head uncomfortably without looking at him, "The clothes you wear inside, think about where you can wear them."

    "Wear it inside..." Xu Xiao thought for a while, he compared himself, and combined with the style of the small clothes, he froze there for a moment.

    Then Chi Yu saw that his face was flushed, and it even spread to his delicate neck.

    "I, I'm going out first!"

    He ran out so fast that he didn't even have time to close the door.

    A faint smile flashed across Chi Yu's eyes.

.Xu Xiaoxiao covered his face and sat on the sofa, really, he was really stupid, how could he ask this!

    Ah ah ah ah, shame to death, shame to death!

    Speaking of being shy, he secretly glanced at Chi Yu's direction. Seeing that the door was closed, he tiptoed into the bathroom with his small underwear, and secretly took off his clothes and put them on.

    After wearing it, I took a few steps.

    Oops, so comfortable.

    This way your butt won't hurt. .