chapter 49.

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ. ʏᴏᴜ ʙʀɪɴɢ sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ sʜᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ. ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ"
- ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

 ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ"                                           - ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

5:00 am

As the sun rose it overlooked the flat surface of the earth.

The birds flying across the blue sky making noises a contrast to the noises the waves made as it crashed into the shore.

Sweat coated their bodies as Chris hiked her leg up onto his shoulder allowing him to go deeper making her lose it.

Since they'd landed the two lovers had been at it making love like there was no tomorrow.

Chris had made it his duty to thank his woman for surprising him with such a spontaneous and thoughtful surprise birthday present at his birthday dinner last night.

Amor'e wanted to surprise her man so when she presented him with it she didn't tell him exactly where she was whisking him off too.

When they arrived Chris was definitely surprised as it would be his first time on the island, amor'e first time as well.

She'd planned a whole itinerary full of things to do starting off today with a special birthday breakfast where he would open some of his gifts, then they would do some shopping. afterwards they would come back to the hotel, get ready and go out to eat.
_____

11:30 am

They visited various Hawaiian malls, antique gift shops and boutiques shopping around for whatever caught their eye.

Amor'e took it upon herself to purchase even more things that caught her eye for her man which she would present him with later on before they headed out to dinner.

Walking around the store that they were in, Chris caught her eye for a second.

For a man that was getting older he surely had no signs of aging present visually.

He was truly a work of pure art, living art that she had the liberty of calling hers.

Taking out her phone she began recording him as he looked through some graphic t-shirts on the racks.

"You look sooo good daddy" she said, earning his attention which made him blush.

"Do y'all see him? Ugh so handsooome" she dragged the last word of her sentence out some.

Many would think she was exaggerating if they were just meeting them but it was her duty to make her future husband feel loved and even more good looking than he already knew he was.

"Such a beautiful couple" she heard an elderly woman say as she walked past them.

"Thank you" Amor'e smiled.