chapter 19.

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ
        -ᴍʏᴀ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴏᴜ

|Amor'e Winters|

Yesterday was....intense but i know that it was something that we both needed.

I saw a side of chris that i thought would only be in my brain for when he did the Michael Jackson tribute.

But yesterday with dr.kae was a different story. I felt the pain and he felt it too, if i didn't love this man i wouldn't be trying this hard, some girls just say fuck it and move onto the next man but not me.

When i went over too his house yesterday we just talked. I know for sure right now that chris is going through alot of stuff and so am i.

I'm gonna make it my duty too be there for him even though the situation right now...but we agreed on that we are going too work together too be better and stronger.

A part of me just thinks back too the time he said that but he was still messing with the girl but in life your supposed to think positive soo yeah.

Right now i'm at my business headquarters just going over some stuff.

I'm getting ready too launch my anual christmas, collection so i'm just going over the theme and the ideas that we have and trying too pick out what i like from what i don't like.

My brand has been in competition lately with kyliejenner cosmetics since she dropped her Christmas collection just a few weeks ago, i decided that i would release mine next week giving it a time gap so people won't be like dimondbueaty is copying her stuff which i'm not.

My formula's and packaging is sooo much different from her's and in my opinion just a little more creative in a sense but i think that there shouldn't be any competition we are both women im this business that we have a passion for and our goal is too make money.

7:35pm

I cut the engine off and got out of my car.

Checking too see if it was locked i made my way into my home.

I walked over to the kitchen and got myself a snack.

After that i went up too my room and got in the shower.

After my shower i posted my some pictures of my outfit from earlier today

@yourfavebaddieamore