Chapter 30

Just like I promised to Allory and Raze, pumupunta ako sa café but that stopped 'nung kailangan na naming bumalik. I told them I will visit if I have time and they agree.

I'm currently here in my office, signing some papers. There are many papers to sign 'cause wala ako dito sa loob ng halos isang linggo.

I stretched my arms as I yawned gabi na kasi. I need to finish this bago ako umuwi.

It was 1:00 am when I finished signing the papers. Agad akong umuwi dahil antok na antok na rin ako.

My eyes are shut when my phone ring.

"Who the fuck is this?" I asked, frustration can be heared in my voice. I'm still fucking sleepy.

[ Miss L, this is A, one of the member in the council. ]

"What do you need? Make sure that it's a important matter you've just disturbed my sleep!"

[ Sorry po, Miss L. Don't worry this is a important matter. It's about the Blackgon Mafia. ]

I get up from my bed and yawned, I glanced at the wall clock and to my surprise it was already 1:48 pm.

"What about them? May ginagawa na ba sila?"

[ Yes po, they're currently messing up again and I—we think they have a plan on the coming party of the soon to be CEO of the Z's company. ]

"Coming party of the Z's?"

[ Yes, Miss L. The CEO's birthday is coming and Yuan is invited, base sa impormasyon na nakalap namin may gagawin sila sa soon to be CEO. ]

"Continue."

[ We've already discussed about this matter yesterday and you're not here because you're busy with some papers. The team decided to put you as the pair of the heir of Z's, you're the only woman whom capable of doing it. ]

"Who's this soon to be CEO?"

[ The heir or soon to be CEO of Z's company is Mr. Drake Axyl Zacherous the only son of and heir of Mr. Terenz Zacherous. That day rin siya gagawing CEO. That was I heared from Mr. Terenz. ]

"Can you repeat his name once again?"

[ Mr. Drake Axyl Zacherous. ]

[ The team gathered some information about Mr. Drake and we found out that you and Mr. Drake has a pass—]

"Shut it! Then?"

[ Uhm sorry po.... You need to invite him as his date. Can you do that Ms. L? ]

"Tsk, do I have a choice?"

[ Ahhh ehh—]

"When will that happen?"

[ This coming Saturday po. ]

"We're going to have a meeting again, call them... noww! Bago pa'ko makadating make sure na nand'yan na silang lahat. I need some clear information about this matter."

[ Copy Ms. L ]

I immediately ate and take a bath. I'm currently wearing a black croptop shirt it has a skull design that makes it better I partnered it with my skinny black jeans. I also weared my black 4 inches boots. I tied my hair on a ponytail and grabbed my black sunglasses.

I use my motorcycle instead of my car para mas mabilis akong makarating doon. Pinaharurut ko ang aking motor kaya ilang minuto pa ay nakarating na ako. I immediately put my helmet down and weared my mask.

Nang makarating sa lugar kung saan kami magme-meeting ay agad ko itong tinaggal. They all stood up when they noticed my presence. They greeted but I didn't greet them back. I'm now facing the most trust worthy people of my Mafia.

"Miss L, why did you call us?"

"Do I need a reason to shoot you now?" she nervously chukled as she removed her gaze from me.

"Based from what I've heard from A." I glanced at Andrew. "He said you only think that they're going to mess up so that means you're not sure about it!" I slammed my hand on the table earning a gasps from them. They're wasting my time for this thinkings!

"Ah eh may nakita po kasi kaming pwedeng maging basehan na pwede silang manggulo."

"What is it? Make sure you will give me the proper details or else I'll shoot you now!" I'm this serious if we're talking about our Mafia organization. We can't just wait people's life dahil lang sa tingin nila ay may gagawin ang kalaban namin.

"We found out that one of Yuan's member is following Mr. Drake in the past few days. And also Drake is receiving some death threats." someone handed me a paper na kulay itim at may kulang pulang nakasulat dito.

Accept the rule of being the CEO and you're dead. We're not threatening you Mr. Zacherous we're just saying this for you to be aware. Watch your back, someone might stab you to death.

—B

My hands turn into fist. Damn it!

"Isa po ito sa mga nakuha naming threats sa kaniya. Galing ito sa pulisya but the police said na pupunta nalang daw sila sa araw ng party." how stupid they are.

"Marami na ring bodyguards ang nagbabantay sa kaniya ngayon. " a guy said.

"Pero ang pinagtataka namin bakit ayaw niyang kunin ni Mr. Drake ang posisyon bilang isang CEO kung 'di rin naman siya makikinabang?" I nodded at her, bakit nga ba?

Suddenly, Zeddrick appeared. I arched my brow on him as he sit down beside  me.

"I gathered some information, my uncle which is Tito Xiao asked the Blackgon Mafia to kill Drake, my cousin. He is desperate that if Drake would die, his son will took another step para makuha ang posisyon. I also gathered that after they'll kill Drake isusunod nila ako kasi alam nilang sa'kin mapapamana kapag buhay pa'ko so they planned to kill me next they even sent some death threats to me... here. " he handed me a another black paper.

Row row row your head blood dripping on the street. Pray for your live, pray for live pray for it because your next.

-B

I jaw clenched as I read the message. Dahil lang sa posisyon? Ipapamatay nila ang kadugo nila? That sucks! Nag-discuss kami sa magiging plano dahil seryoso ang bagay na 'to. Blackgon Mafia is a fire that you won't like to play with. Kung toso sila mas toso kami but who knows? Baka may nag-bago na it's been 3 years nang huli silang kumilos laban sa'min.

Itutuloy...