| 5 |

6:30..

I took my phone from the bedside table and dialed the first number from my call logs.

It only took him a ring to answer.

"I want you to listen closely.. I hate repeating orders.."

"Yes Sir.."

"I.. I want you to find me a penthouse. One outside everyone's radar.. I want to make sure no one knows the place except you and me."

"Copy boss.."

"Also.. Burn everything inside that place.. I don't want that filthy apartment to still exist.."

"You mean--"

"Yes.. I don't want anything left there.. Anything related to him.."

"Will surely do."

"And.. Lastly... Prepare the penthouse good for--"

I'm not even sure if I'm hearing myself correctly..

".. two people."

But my right hand man didn't respond..

"I want to bring him there tomorrow so.. he can have enough space for himself."

"We'll surely do everything today Boss.."

"Good.."

"And Sir?"

"What is it?"

"I'm.. Glad you finally found.. What you're seeking for.."

I'm.. Seeking for?

"What do you mea--"

"Hey.. How dare you wake me up this early.. You bullshit!"

The devil whined with a scratchy voice.. Well.. I immediately decided to end the call.. Nevermind everything.. I pulled his arm and brought him closer to my chest as he started to nozzle deeper..

Shit.

I scanned his face and ran my fingers to his cheek.. This sight is calm and beautiful..

Who would have thought you're a pit?

My lips landed to his.. I pressed it gently, as gentle as my fondness for him..

He didn't respond but

In this life.. I realized.. Him being wrapped around my arms.. Is everything I could ask for.. Damnit. I can't believe..

How simple..

Is all I needed.

---

Finish..

So.. Who's the other character you have in mind?