| 2 |

That encounter was never given a chance to fade in my memory, and even haunted me in my dreams..

"Boss, we're here.."

It's worth.. A life..

Let's see.

"We might need to do some cleanup today. Prepare the stuff.."

I ordered as I disembarked the car.

My men immediately hurried though I sensed how they were also surprised.. They definitely know what I meant.

I really wonder if I'll see him today.

We didn't waste much time and Tam immediately knocked on his door..

*Bang! *Bang! *Bang!

But after some time, there's still no one to welcome our grace and so..

"Break it."

I instructed followed by a strong kick from Tam breaking the door in front of me revealing a sight I least expected.

It's the boy..

Crying..

Bondaged..

And..

I almost can't believe to see him in this situation but I'm definitely sure he's the same asshole.

"W-Why did you break i-in?!"

The man screamed with all the shits on his face.. Well.. How could he even properly comprehend the situation with all this trash on his system?

I doubt he even heard us.

"There's no use of trying to talk to you.."

I declared as I walk closer to them and pulled him by the collar who was pinning the boy on a hard cold damn floor stomach down with this human dirt's weight..

"Get up.."

I told him upon removing his gag and he then slowly supported himself by his elbow that were now bleeding from the scratches..

"Wait for me outside. Don't go anywhere else."

I reminded him before he left the room.. He didn’t respond, but I know, I'm fully aware, he's the one who he needed me. He just can't leave.

"WHY?! WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE NOW?! WHY!!!!?"

This dick who borrowed money.. Bought drugs.. And now bent his only son down on all fours.

"It must be fun.. to live this life, right?"

After making sure everything's quiet..

Screams from hell and crimson blood followed..

Well.. This man seemed supposed to even thank us instead for giving him what he wants. With all of this.. He definitely already doesn't love his life.