| 4 |

The moment I pushed my door open, I immediately lifted him inside my room earning a gasp from his own mouth..

"Fuck you!"

With his legs wrapped around my hips.. And with his hands supporting himself on my shoulders.. Is he sure to be saying this to me?

"Save that, for your screams, later.."

I landed kisses on his neck as I placed him to my bar counter.. Goodness. My fingers automatically caressed his hair, face, neck.. And chest.. The scent of smoke lingering on his skin and the sweetness of candy are intoxicating my senses, blurring my consciousness..

"Thirsty?"

He playfully asked making my pants gaddamn tighter.. I've been trying not to shove on him the minute he embarked my car, he should not make such jokes in this position..

"I am.. But.. Do you want something else fucking your throat?"

I threatened but this psycho only grinned and rested his head on my shoulder with me between his legs as he whispered..

"Fill me.. Fill inside me.. Of yours.."

And that's it.

I roughly pulled away his shirt exposing his pale skin that my mouth hungrily devoured.. With his neck and collarbones revealed in my pleasure.. I knew I should not be wasting any second..

Fuck.. Fuck him!

He exhaled his groans in dipleasure as I let my teeth sank along with my sucks..

Shit! I grabbed his hair to make him lie on my counter.. Yes.. He's supposed to be here.. He's perfect to be here inside my den.

I ran my tongue on his chest, I knew the sharp pains were now prickling as the red spots were turning darker and his huffs were staining the room..

It takes my life to control not to wreck him inside.

My mouth then found its target and I knew I hit it as he desperately grasp my face to stop me with his hands..

"N-No!"

With his face flushing gorgeously.. Does he think.. I can hear this protest?

Without tearing away my eyes on his.. I slowly pressed pressure on his nubs making him throw his head with his scream..

"Damn you! Damn! Ah!"

He wanted to remove himself from me but I pinned both of his arms to stop him from writhing as I bit.. Harder.. Fuck! This sight of him fighting the pain and pleasure is mesmerizing..

This boy.. Is truly.. A pain in my dick.

"Stop! Stop it!"

He cried louder and so I decided to give it a little love with lick and suck.. Fancy hard buds..

"How dare you stop me from seeing this captivating and gracious you.."

I started as I consoled him with feather kisses from his stomach to his cheeks..

Shit..

Some boys are good looking.. But this one.. Is definitely really pretty.. Just the strawberry scent of his hair is already tempting me to choke his throat with my finger.

I love this.. I love his body..

"You dick.."

I made a halt and stared to his eyes..

"You can do anything to me.. But.."

"Tell me.."

I felt his arms surrounding my head as he placed a soft peck on my ear as he said..