xxvii. 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥

"Alexa!" the unexpected voice rung in her ears

"Alexa!" the unexpected voice rung in her ears. Alexa turned, taken off guard by Sensei Lawrence. "You and your band of hooligans need to listen up."

"Wh-" she began.

"I screwed up." Johnny admitted, holding his arms out for a moment. "And i'm sorry. I made it about me. And that's not what a sensei does. I took the easy way out. I gave up. What happened here at this school... it rocked me to my core. I couldn't look myself in the eye, let alone face all of you."

"So you walk out on us." Alexa nodded. "Not the first time we've had to suffer from your mistakes."

"I guess it makes it easier to tell yourself that." Hawk sided with Alexa. "But the truth is, you bailed on us long before that fight happened."

"Way before." Alexa agreed. "But maybe you forgot about all that too."

He did forget about her asking him to come to her Dads ashes ceremony. He forgot until right then and there, and she saw the change in his face. Only, him just remembering now pissed her off even more.

"You went all mushy and soft on the rest of us." Alexa glared. "So while you favor one of your students and choose to hold him higher then the rest is us, we had to suffer!"

"Yeah!" the group yelled on sync to show they stood behind Alexa.

Johnny took a step closer to stand face to face with her. "You listen to me. Don't think I forgot about when we first met. When you came into my dojo with your big glasses, couldn't throw a punch, scared of everything. You were softer then a babies ass and every single one of us knew it. I made you what you are today, not Kreese. Whatever you might think, he doesn't give a shit about you. About any of you!"

"Oh, really?" she mocked him. "Then why did you show up for me when it's you-"

She shoved her finger into his chest. "-that I wanted and needed."

"To get in here." he poked her in the head. "That's all he wants from you."

"And you think you wanted anything different?" she looked in disbelief. "You wanted fighters to show Daniel LaRusso that you were better then him. You wanted us to show no mercy and then wanted us to show mercy. Guess where that landed us in the end?"

"You're right." Johnny stared at her. "I told you. I screwed up. And i'm sorry. For all of it. If you want to keep whining about the past like a bunch of pussies, fine. We can play that game. Wanna stick with Kreese? Go right ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you when your life ends up in the shitter."

Alexa went silent as he stared her down. "Or you can sack up and join my dojo. Havenhurst and Magnolia, tomorrow at four. If you want to save yourselves, train the right way... you better be there."

He walked off. "And don't be late!"

Alexa frowned her eyebrows as he smacked books from a kids hand. "Sorry kid, old habit."

Alexa and Migeul met eyes from the end of the hallway, she sighed and turned away. Her and Hawk walked together, not saying anything to each other. They were both thinking the same thing. Alexas head was about to explode, maybe she was even about to give in.

But, Demetri and Yasmine making out infront of her sucked her deeper into the angry corner of her brain.

"Lex." Hawk looked back as she stared, her jaw tight and face reddening. "Do you want me to do something?"

"No." she stared, hadn't moved her gaze. Her head turned first, eyes following. "We're gonna do something together."

Johnny seemed relieved to see Alexa and Hawk walking his way. He looked like he was about to smile at her, their gaze locked. It fell when Kyler and Tory were close after, Kreese not far behind.

"I told you, i'm Cobra Kai for life." Hawk stated as he stood next to Alexa. She held her head a bit higher as Miguel stared in disbelief.

"Don't worry, Johnny. I'm not here for a fight." Kreese stated.

"Yeah? Then why the hell are you here?" Johnny asked as he got closer to Kreese, glaring harshly at him.

"I'd like the make you another offer to come back to Cobra Kai where you belong." Kreese stated as he squinted his eyes slightly.

"You're crazy if you think i'm ever teaming up with you again." Johnny spoke with a judgmental look, "The garbage you're feeding them, the shit they're pulling, it's messed up! And you're to blame for that."

"I have to disagree with you there." Kreese said calmly toward Johnny, "I care about my students."

"Yeah, you really got into her head." Johnny scoffed in disbelief, pointing at Alexa. "I've seen how this ends."

"Don't talk about me like i'm not right here." Alexa shook her head. "I'm done with that."

"They're strong, and they're true fighters. And they wouldn't make the mistake of showing mercy and ending up in a coma!" Kreese mocked Miguel, his jaw tightened as he walked forward. Hawk did the same, Alexa and Tory stood behind him.

"This is it, Johnny. There's not gonna be another chance." Kreese spoke as he glanced away from the four.

"Good!"

Miguel locked eyes with Alexa as Cobra Kai began to walk off. She nodded at him. "See you on the flip side, Miguel."

continue the rest of the story in the "operation graduation" book on my profile:)

kylie speaks

can't believe i've got to
say goodbye to my girl
until september. can't believe
i'll never write in this book
again, so weird to think about.
i'm so glad i decided to do a
prologue book for my girl and
i'm so glad you guys liked it
enough to want to get to know
alexa's storyline and who she
was before. fill free to go reread operation graduation before it gets updated again in september!!!

 fill free to go reread operation graduation before it gets updated again in september!!!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄| Cobra Kai 🎉