iv. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥

"Why did I let you talk me into this?" Demetri sighed as he looked to Eli and Alexa by his side

"Why did I let you talk me into this?" Demetri sighed as he looked to Eli and Alexa by his side. "This goes against everything I stand for. It's like extra gym class for no reason."

"Let's just give it a chance." Eli rocked on his heels slightly. "You saw the fight. Miguel kicked ass."

"Major ass." Alexa agreed with him.

Demetri went to say something before his shoulder was bumped into. The boy laughed. "Watch it, freak."

"I wasn't even moving." Demetri shook his head.

"What'd you say?" the boy asked, getting close to him with a glare. Demetri was silent, looking away. "That's what I thought, pussy."

Alexa didn't know why, why now, why all of a sudden. Maybe she was angry at Mr.Bryant after yesterday, or maybe she just was her fathers daughter. Alexas hand grabbed the boy, shoving his face into the mirror as he winced. "Don't you talk to him like that."

Eli and Demetri look in disbelief, their jaws on the floor.

"Get the hell off of me!" the boy tried to break free, Alexa pushed him harder into the mirror as a little crack formed on the glass. "Okay! Okay! Jesus!"

"Yes!" a new voice called, making Alexa let the boy go and turn toward the front. Sensei Lawrence pointed a finger at her. "What's your name, kid?"

Alexa looked nervous, pulling on her shirt slightly. "Alexa."

"You all see that?" Johnny looked around the room. "That's Cobra Kai material!"

Alexa never felt so validated in her entire life.

"Fall in, Alexa. Show the rest of these students what a real Cobra looks like." he nodded confidently. Alexa blinked, staring at him. "Sorry, Hello?"

"Fall- fall in where?" she asked, looking around slightly, expecting to see a hole possibly.

"That means line up." he nodded, making the class do so. Alexa found Demetri and Eli again, ignoring their gapping looks as they all started to get in a single fill line. "No, not-not line up in a line. Lines! Get in limes!"

Demetri rose his eyebrows. "You mean like rows?"

"Hiya!" Johnny called as they all were encouraged to throw a punch. "Hiya!"

Alexa tightened her fist, swinging forward, put it kept going to the side. Sensei Lawrence grasped her fist, holding it straight. "Forward."

He backed up, watching her do it again, nailing it. "Better, Alexa."

She liked how he used her name when everyone else had a hurtful one.

He continued on a few times, correcting the students before making his way to the front. "Hey, Lip!"

Eli looked over with a gentle stare. "Yeah, you. The one with the freaky lip. Who do you think i'm talking to?"

"Excuse me, uh, Mr.Lawrence." Demetri cut in, pulling on his pull over slightly.