xviii. 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲?

"Alexa!" Demetri shouted when he was mid run from Eli, coming across her not too far from the food court

"Alexa!" Demetri shouted when he was mid run from Eli, coming across her not too far from the food court. "Eli and his hooligan friends are-"

She cut him off with a harsh shove, he gapped when stumbling back. "Jesus, you too?"

"Do you honestly not realize what you did?" she gapped at him in disbelief.

"I'm so sorry that I dissed your dojo." he gapped in disbelief at her. "I got stitches, but how would you know? You were too busy yelling at me on the phone."

"Because I needed you!" she grabbed him by the shirt with a harsh spin. "And you didn't show up!"

She threw Demetri into Hawks grasp, her stomach was flipping, like she needed to throw up. Maybe the dojo was the last straw, after how much she tried to make everything work, him shitting on Cobra Kai just was it for her. He didn't love her back, he never wanted to talk to her about it after he said it, he stood her up when she wanted to move past it, then didn't show up for her when he said he would. All that sadness in her gut turned into anger in a matter of minutes, and they'd landed themselves here.

"It didn't have to be this way. You could have joined Cobra Kai if you weren't such a pussy." Hawk shoved Demetri in the chest.

"At least i'm not an asshole." he shot back in return.

"At least i'd show up for someone if they needed me." Hawk defended Alexa.

"I didn't even know what you're talking about!" Demetri yelled in return.

"Yeah, that's the problem." Alexa came to Hawks side, her eyes were filled with hurt but her body was fuming of anger. She didn't have much time to react before she felt two hand on her shoulders, making her stumble as Sam kicked Hawk and let Alexa go. She fell into Robbys arms as he tried to pull her out of the way, only getting an elbow to the teeth and a harsh head butt.

Him stumbling backwards gave her the lead way to hop onto Sam, making her stumble to the side as Alexa had straddled her waist when they hit the ground. Sam didn't get her much of a chance to get anything other then one punch in before her right leg came up, hooking around Alexas neck and shoving her down so she hit the ground again. The Castillo girl groaned as she recovered from the harsh hit, twisting around on her back to kicked Demetri in the back of the legs. Robby and Sam hadn't seen her coming from the ground, too busy with the boys.

"Stop, it's me!" Demetri tried to break through to her as he blocked her multiple hits, but it was clear she wasn't trying to hurt him to her full potential. She shoved at his chest multiple times, her fist banging against it as well. "Alexa!"

"Where were you!" she didn't realize she was crying until she spoke and her voice was different. "I felt so alone, Demetri!"

"When? Wh- what are you talking about?" he grabbed her arms to stop her from hitting him, gapping at her tears in shock and fear.

"At the beach." Alexa stared at him. "I told you we were spreading my dads ashes and you said you'd be there for me."

His face fell, because then he'd remember. "Oh, shit. Shit, shit, shit. We- things were weird between us and it didn't cross my mind, and I-"

"No, things weren't weird. You-" she gapped a finger into his chest. "-just messed up everything."

"I just wasn't ready to say it back yet. Doesn't mean I don't like you anymore." he defended himself with wide eyes. "I should have remembered."

"You could have just said that, you didn't have to ignore me and stand me up about it either!" she shoved him one more time, looking over as the fight was clearly coming to an end, Robby knocking Hawk out with a final kick to the face. Him and Sam turned to look at Alexa, both staying alarmed and in their fighting positions. Alexa laughed through her tears as she looked at Demetri. "It's okay, right? You continue to hang out with your little friends, you don't have to worry about me anymore."

"Lex-" he tried, but she was helping Hawk off the ground, and they were gone.

Even though Demetri and Alexa hadn't been okay for quite some time now, that was the final straw in their relationship. They were done, they were over.

"Hey." Tory and Miguel walked into Alexas room after Ty let them in before his night shift at the car wash. "Brought you some tater tots."

Alexa looked over, her head on her pillow. "Really?"

"Totally." Tory sat with her, handing her the left overs.

"Hawk called, he told me what happened." Miguel looked down at her as Alexa looked back at her laptop. "You doing okay?"

She nodded, but hadn't said anything. Tory leaned over. "What are you looking at?"

"I think it was her." Alexa looked at Miguel, leaving Tory confused. "Look."

He frowned his eyebrows when Alexa turned the computer to him. "Is this a bank account?"

"My moms. She shared it with my dad back in Texas." she swallowed with a nod of her head.

"Why'd she take so much money out on the 16th?" he gapped at the amount shown.

"That's the same day she said my dad was killed." Alexa sat up, rubbing her puffy face. "Why would she skip town the day he was murdered?"

"Am I missing something?" Tory spoke up in confusion.

"Because if she stayed, she'd get questioned by the cops." Miguel's eyes widened as he looked at her. "Meaning-"

"Meaning she killed him." Alexa swallowed with wide eyes.

"Meaning you're living with a murderer." Miguel matched her tone. "We gotta go to Hawk, get him to deep dive for us."

"That's what I was thinking." Alexa agreed, getting out of bed. "Come on, Tory. I'll explain on the way."

"Shouldn't people that are going through a break up be watching sad movies and eating ice cream? Not trying to solve a murder mystery?" the taller girl followed with an odd look, grabbing a pair of shoes for Alexa when realizing she was following Miguel out of the apartments without any.

kylie speaks

despite how sweet delexa
truly were together, they
both struggled so hard with
communication unless it
benefited them and that
is what broke them up.

the fact that robby was so
clueless in operation
graduation about him being
her ex. what did he think she
was crying for in the middle
of a mall fight?💀

 what did he think shewas crying for in the middleof a mall fight?💀