The night before the storm..(2)

*Caw,Caw* 

" I wonder if...the crown prince....*smirk* 'has seen the fake letter I've sent...by now the real letter....

Morning...

A cat footsteps could be heard near the place of Helio Niccolo's mansion.

He picked up the cat as he saw the purple ribbon attached to it written by lady Medea.

Meanwhile at Count Castilla's Manor,

Medea as Psyche got ready to meet Eros. "How are these accessories my lady?" Liz asked her. "I love them." She answered. " Shall I tie your hair a little lower?" "No it's perfect."

With Eros and 'Psyche' (Medea)

"Last night...I dreamt of you, Eros, and it made me so happy!" Medea said but she was thinking, 'I was happy in my dreams because I dreamt of my jubel.'

Eros silently glared at her with a question mark. 'That's not what I meant.' He thought angrily. "So when Inheard that my dear Eros was coming to visit this morning...I just knew we were meant to be!" Medea spoke further.

'I only want jubel to call me that and I meant to be with her!' Eros thought angrily. "You...love me so much that you see me in your dreams?" He asked faking a smile, "of course." Medea said clasping her hand.

*creak* "in that case...I have a favour to ask. Stay wary from Medea Solon." He whispered in her ear. He then recited what he read in the letter, "I'm currently in count Castilla's manor. Don't you pretend not to know what that means." He said. "How..did you.." Medea said faking surprise. *plop*

Medea pov

I had already noticed that I was being watched.

It was impossible not to know.

They tail me closely every second that I'm awake..then disappear the very moment the crown prince visits.

They must have been careless because their target was psyche.

...well, good for me.

Thanks to their negligence, I could make all the necessary preparations.

"I can...explain!" I said smirking while my hands covered my eyes.

I began, 

Rec, I had received a letter from the marquess. The letter mentioned...that lady Medea wanted us to be friends again. 

As proof, the marquess gave me a letter she had sent him.

But because we could not talk for very long..due to your sudden visit..she asked if we could arrange a meeting at your birthday banquet. 

"I sent her a letter back to her in order to decline. Because it would worry you, your highness...I was going to tell you but..you knew all along. That's why you're here. How foolish I must have looked...to be exicted like that.." Medea finished crying.

*Rattle* Eros went and hugged her saying, "Foolish?The thought never crossed my mind. I was just worried about you." He said kissing her forehead internally disgusted. "Eros..." she said. "You." Eros said to a random butler. "Yes sir!" He replied surprised. "Bring me the bracelet that I've prepared for her to wear at the banquet." He ordered. A beautiful bracelet came into view.

"This size of a braclet should definitely be able to hide a bruise

"This size of a braclet should definitely be able to hide a bruise." He said (I'm skipping a little part)

Medea was then escorted to the basement.

With Eros and his secretary.

"Do you think I was a bit excessive? It was the only way." Eros said.  "Medea...she is wicked like no other...cunning..and manipulative..I cannot help but be cautious." He said thinking he was right.

"That reminds me who is Jubellain's escort?" He said darkly. "She has chosen the son of Marquis Hessen, Mikhail Albert Hessen." The secretary replied. Eros's gaze darkened. 'If I cannot be Jubellain's escort, I'll kill however else is.' "Prepare an assassination for him. Make it look natural." He said as his secretary nooded.

In the Solon manor 

Medea's room

*Rap* *Rap* psyche heard the tapping and mumbled, "is it..the wind?" She wondered.

*Swish* and there stood Helio Nicccolo.

Helio pov

Rapping twice on the rightmost window closest to the bed...is the signal we agreed on..when we meet in secret. But now, lady Medea....no, the stranger...acts as if she doesn't know the secret knock at all. 

Normal pov

"H-How...how dare you..."psyche began but helio cut her off, "First,why don't we introduce ourselves properly..."  "Psyche Casllista." Jubel said as she opened the door.

"How did you know?" Psyche asked them asked helio pulled up her shawl and Jubel closed the door.

"It's because we received a letter from my sister. She told us to protect you." Jubellain said closing the window.

" From your speech to your walk, we are going to make you the perfect Lady Medea. " Helio said.

Five days left...

...Until the birthday Banquet.