Is this love?

"How strange.Why is...Lady Medea in the mirror?" Psyche said looking into the mirror at Medea body. She slapped herself. "Ouch! That hurts. So this really isn't a dream?"

Then....Who is in my body now? She went running down the stairs hoping this was all a dream. "! Lady Medea, you're awake." She was confused. "Where are you going?" "ITS POURING OUTSIDE!LADY JUBELLIAN WILL GET VERY WORRIED!" "The duke wanted to see you as soon as you woke—" "Don't... call me lady Medea...." She said clutching her head. "Home...I need to go to  the count's manor.

At the house of castilla 

Medea's pov

"You will....sentence lady Medea to death?Please don't say something so frightful... she must have had her reasons." I said. That was close. I almost immediately asked for her head. If it were psyche, she wouldn't have wanted such a thing. "I knew..you would say that, bu—"

*thud, thud* "what's with the commotion?" Eros asked. "Your highness, it's.." a bulter began to say, but a scream was heard, "LET ME SEE HER! I must speak with her. I beg if you please...." Psyche said holding onto a bulter. "MOST CERTAINLY NOT!SHE IS WITH HIS HIGHNESS RIGHT NOW! " The bulter shouted back. Psyche blushed at this. "His highness is here? Then all the more I must—" but Eros opened the door. He is going to go easy, because he doesn't want to do something he'll regret to jubel later,bastard. You're lucky psyche. Eros's hand grabbed her neck cloth and shoved her into a wall. "I was told that you were to ill to be questioned. How dare you come here? You should be grateful that I don't behead you here." He further spoke. 

How hilarious is this! They acted as if they were star-crossed lovers

How hilarious is this! They acted as if they were star-crossed lovers...but he doesn't even recognise her! "From tis moment on, lady Medea Solon will not be permitted to set foot in the count's manor. So be at ease and sleep soundly my love." Eros said. Wait! What about Jubellain? I want to meet her and tell her about this! She mustn't waste her love on this wench in my body. After psyche left I called out to Eros and said in a cutely manner, "your highness,What about lady jubellain? She's done nothing wrong!" I asked. He thought for a while before answering, "No. she's also not allowed, Medea will use her, and she's also from Solon, what do you except?" Eros said. Now that angered me. Sure, she maybe from Solon but she's nothing like it! She's the most precious person you'll ever meet! But for now, let's go with this....

Meanwhile....

At the Solon manor's dinners table.

"She went to that count's house instead?" The duke asked receiving the news of Medea. "Father, let go of it. She must have had her reasons.." Jubellain defended. "Right. Jubel, have you got your partner yet for the banquet? I know no one can be good enough for my precious daughter but still." He asked, "No father, I'll find a suitable one as soon as possible. Many people have asked me so I'll look forward to choosing!" Jubel said as the breakfast ended and as always he gave jubel a pat on the head before leaving. Jubel was relieved and headed back to her room.