Chapter 4...

*Edited

I walked around Liam's place awed the entire time. Never have I ever been in a place so big and nice, there were two floors! There had to be 4 or 5 rooms, not including the master bedroom, with as many bathrooms, a huge laundry room, a gym, an office, a huge ass kitchen, and my favourite... a library.

The walls were stocked with every book you could think of and maybe even more; I knew I would be spending a lot of time in there.

As I predicted out back was a huge pool with a hot tub. The backyard was amazing with a weaved path almost like a maze with all different kinds of flowers and plants. A little ways back towards the fence was a bungalow type thing with a comfy bench and table. It was the perfect spot to come out to read or just to think really. Even though the house screamed bachelor pad it had a little feminine touch to it. The house seemed empty like Liam isn't here often. Why have a nice house if your not going to live there?

I headed back inside to get started on unpacking and finding a room I wanted, god knows theres plenty to choose from. After looking at 2 rooms that were kind of small and didn't scream me, I walked into one that was the 3rd one down the hallway. The moment I walked through the double set doors I knew I wanted this room. A queen size bed sat in the middle with deep blue color covers, on one side of it was a side table with a pretty lamp, on the other side of the bed was a set of windows/doors that lead outside towards the pool, across from the bed to the right was an arch way that lead to a big walk in closet that had built in selves for clothes or shoes, and straight across from the bed was another archway leading to a huge bathroom with a bath tub and walk in shower. The counter was made of dark marble and dark brown cabinets.

The room was easily twice the size of my old little apartment. I was glad I had doors leading to outside so I could easily go outside and to avoid Liam if needed. I stood in the middle of the room taking it all in and a small smile appeared on my face. I may have signed my soul to the devil but at least I will be living in a nice ass place and getting money out of it.

The alarm on the bedside table showed it was almost 11 o'clock so I decided I better get unpacking, it wouldn't take me long anyways. Going back down the hall I found the living room where my 5 or so boxes were at. I knew it was going to take a little while getting use to being in such a big place and not getting lost. With there being 2 separate hallways; one leading to the lower floor rooms, and the other to the laundry room and kitchen. There was a spiraling staircase that lead upstairs to where Liam's room is and the library. With a sigh I picked up one box and headed back to my new room.

About an hour later I stood there glancing around the room with my hands on my hips. All my clothes were put away, which didn't even take up half the closet, what little belongs I had were placed through out the room with the only picture I had of my mom and I that we took 2 weeks before she left me. I had put my bathroom stuff away in the drawers and my toothbrush in a cool holder thing in the bathroom. The room still looked bare but at least it looked slightly better than before. Maybe with the money Liam put in my account I should get some more things for this room. I thought. I was going to be here for a year so I might as well make it as homey as I can, plus I have a feeling I will be in here quite a bit.

The growling of my stomach made me leave the room and head back to the kitchen to find something to eat. Entering the kitchen I was once against impressed with the size and look of it. A flattop stove, double ovens, and a nice expensive stainless steel fridge. I bet the dark brown cabinets held nice cooking pots and pans, which were probably not even used. Hooked to the kitchen was a big room with a long dining room table that could hold about 6 people, maybe more. What was cool was instead of the normal lights a kitchen would have Liam had dangling deep red glass lights.