Part 43

Jungwon pov

"I'm home!" I was in the kitchen when I heard Jaehee shouted from the main door. I quickly go to the living room just to see her already laying on the sofa.

"You're home! How's your met with your childhood friend?" I asked like I was a boyfriend to her. *cough*well i know that she was meeting with her childhood friend from Sunoo hyung that always pouting when I meet him and asked for Jaehee.

"I'm so happy to meet her!"She said with her excited voice. I take her head and sit before put her head back to my laps. I play with her hair while looking at her face. She looks like a cat that have been patted by me. She told me about her friend story that have been told by her friend. She looks really happy while telling me story about her friend. She's too precious.

" But, I was shocked after we meet Jake oppa and Heeseung oppa at the cafe. And they know each other cuz they have been friend while you guys at the Australia." what she said right now makes me look at her with my eyebrow lifted.

"Being friend with heeseung hyung and Jake hyung?" She nodded. Who is that girl? Am i know her?

"They looks really close that makes me a little jealousy..." She said makes me look at her. Did she likes one of them?

"Why are you jealous?" I asked.

"Well, because they are close. So, I'm jealous because they close." She answer while pouting. Oh i get it! I laughed. I pinched her cheeks before playing with her hair again. I just heard everything that about her friend story. The things that I know her friend name was Lee Songhee. Isn't it' s Lee Songhee that we met before at the Australia and become friends before? But, I and her is not close like the other boys are. Yeah. Because I am not really into to talk with that girl. I don't know why. It's just my feeling.

...

Time skip

Author pov

Jaehee walk out from her room to go to the kitchen for dinner since she was hungry right now. She is in her pajama right now.

Well this pajama she got from Songhee

Well this pajama she got from Songhee. Yeah. She buy it for mher before going here. She really know her taste. Kekeke.

What I want to cook ek? I look around the kitchen just to search for a food. I bet they have leaving the food. But, it's kinda empty at here. She sighed. She think she have to go to the convenience store then. She walk to the my room and take my key car. She walk to the main door when suddenly someone tapped her shoulder makes her flinched. She turn around and saw Niki with his playful smile.

"Yah! You want me to die at here?!" she yelled at him makes him laughed.

"Sorry, noona!" He said and hugging me. She hit his shoulder hardly makes him let go of her.

"This is what you deserve because of what you did." she said while rolling her eyes. He winched before laughed again. She just smile and shook my head.

"Well, where are you going, noona?" He asked me. He said after standing properly infront of his noona.

"Well, do you want to join me? It's already night. I bet it's dangerous for me to go out this late time." Jaehee said to him while looking at the wall watch that have been hang ove the tv.

"To where?" Niki asked her again.

"To the convenience store. Cuz we have no more stock for our dinner or anything lunch breakfast." Jaehee said. Niki nodded understanding.

"Okey. I'm in!" He said while smiling brightly. Jaehee smile.

"But, why don't we go to supermarket. It's will have more stock the foods that we want to buy." Jaehee agree with what Niki said to her. So they decide to go to the supermarket to buy all the ingredients that they need also stock for the future. Kekeke..

...

Niki pov

I was pushing the troly that full of groceries that she buy for our kitchen. I look at her that was looking at her phone. Yes. She have made a list before come here. I look at her. I smile while watching her that was finding the other groceries. She looks like a girlfriend material to me. That makes me fall more to her charms. While watching her finding the groceries, without me knowing, I have bumped into someone while pushing the troly.

"Ouch!" i look at the girl who was sitting on the floor.

"Oh my, Niki!" Jaehee noona approached me with her worry face. She look at me before she look at the girl who was still sitting on the floor. Noona quickly help her to stand up and I was stunned to speak after see the girl face.

"Songhee? Are you okey? Did Niki hit you really bad?" Jaehee noona said to the girl. Did she know her? How?

"I'm okey, Jaejae!" And the girl also know her? How can? After that, they look at me who was stunned to speak right now.

"Niki, are you okey?" Noona asked me and approached me. She took my hands to make me face her. She look around my body to find any wounds at mine. It makes my heart beating faster than before. I look at her. She look at me.

"Goodness you are okey!" She said before smile and walk back to the girl that named Songhee. Yes. I know her. She was my friend when we at the Australia before.

"Hi, Niki!" Songhee noona approached me and greeted me. I look at Jaehee noona. She was confuse after saw Songhee noona greet me.

"Did you know him, Songhee~?" She asked to Songhee noona. Songhee noona smile and nodded before look at me back.

"Long time no see you, kiddo! You look more taller than before now!" She said before patted my back. Well, it feels like awkward right now because I can see how change Jaehee noona's expression now. I can see she is jealous right now. Why? Did she like me? Dude! Stop thinking about that! She will never like you back, remember about it! I thought.

"Well, it's nice to meet you again, my Songhee. But, we have to go back home since we already finish finding the groceries for our kitchen..." I look at the troly. Yeah. It's really full right now.

"Wait... Did you guys living together?" Songhee noona asked us suddenly. I quickly nodded.

"Wow! I'm glad to hear that! Tell me your address. Maybe next time, we can hang out together?" She said to Jaehee noona. I can see how nervous Jaehee noona was. Why she so nervous right now.

"Hahaha. Yeah. Maybe next time. I will send the address to you later." She answer Songhee noona. Songhee noona smile happily.

"Niceuuu! Okey! Bye! Take care Jaehee! Take care Niki!" I was stunned when suddenly Songhee noona hugged me before back up and leaving us.

"Wow! You guys know each other. I bet that the other boys also know her." Jaehee noona said to me. I look at her. She was looking down on her feet.

"Are you okey, noona?" I asked her. She quickly look up and look at me. Her lips formed into a smile. Fake smile.

"Yes, I'm okey. Now. Let's go home." She said before pushed the troly from my hands. I look at her weirdly. Why she suddenly behave like that? I quickly chase her and switch the place with her on pushing the troly since that was my duty for her now.