Part 16

Jungwon pov

I walk out from my room for dinner after Jay hyung call me. I walk to the dinning room and see my 6 housemate already at there. But, someone is missing. A new dude.

"Where is our new housemate? Is he didn't want to eat?" I asked them and sit on my seat beside Heeseung hyung and Sunoo hyung. They just shrugged their shoulder and I look at Heeseung hyung. I can tell that he looks like sad.

"Are you okey, hyung?" I whispered to him.

"I'm okey. I call the new guy to eat the dinner with us." He said before stand up from his seat.

"Hyung, I'm join!" Sunghoon hyung said. Heeseung hyung nodded.

"Okey then. We will wait here." Jay hyung said. The two hyungs walk out from the dining room.

...

Sunghoon pov

I follow Heeseung hyung while walk side by side. I look at Heeseung hyung. He was hang his head down. Why is he been like this? We walk until we arrived infront of the new housemate door room. I knocked the door and wait for the respond.

But, no one respond to it. This time Heeseung hyung the same. But, still no respond. I wonder what is the new housemate doing now? Is he at there or not? Heeseung hyung knocked for the third time. But, this time is more aggressive. I can hear the footsteps sound and the door started open and reveal a short hair girl.

Wait-Park Jaehee? I look at her unbelievable. Is this really her? She look at us coldly.

"What do you want?" She asked to us coldly. I can feel the cold air as her coldness.

"Let's go. We having a dinner. The other boys are waiting for us." Heeseung hyung said to her. She just rolled her eyes before said.

"No, thank you." She was about to close her door but Heeseung hyung hold the door so she can't close it. Jaehee look pissed. She open the door back and lean her body into it.

"What do you want now?" She asked coldly, again. I feel so nervous after see her pissed face right now.

"Eat with us." Heeseung hyung said with his expressionless. But, the girl hissed and rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, if you gonna say that, I don't want to. Thanks." She was about to close the door again when suddenly Heeseung hyung pushed the door hardly makes my heart beating faster after that.

"Can you just heard what I'm saying? Let's go eat with us." He said with upset tone. Jaehee who watch that suddenly smirked. I can feel the situation started to be serious after that. I need to stop this kinda situation.

"Hmm... Guys..." They look at me.

"We should go there since the boys are waiting for us." I said nervously.

"I'm not going." Jaehee said.

"You're going with us!" Heeseung hyung said to her.

"But, I don't want!" Jaehee yelled at him. Heeseung hyung look shocked following me. Because it was our first time to be yelled by her. I can tell that she feel guilty after that.

"Sorry..." She said before close the door. I look at Heeseung hyung. He sighed.

"Let's go." Heeseung hyung said to me and I'm just nodded. I look at the door for the last time before look forward.

...

Jaehee pov

I messed this up. I'm so shocked because it's my first time yelled at them. I'm feel guilty. But, it's kinda don't make a sense since I'm still can't with them. I just lay on my bed and close my eyes, trying to sleep.

...

Jay pov

I look at the door and just to see Heeseung hyung and Sunghoon look unhappy. Why? Are they fighting with the new housemate?

"Where is he, hyung?" Niki asked Sunghoon as they sit.

"She didn't want to eat with us." Sunghoon said.

"Is the new housemate is a girl?" Sunoo asked suddenly.

"Yes." Jake answer shortly.

"So what are we waiting for? Just eat the food." Sunoo said. We all started to eat the food.

...

Jungwon pov

I'm feel bad if I didn't leave the new housemate a food. So i decide to pack her a little since she need to eat because she didn't have eat lunch just now. I put the food infront of the door and knocked it before leave and hide behind the wall. I wants to know who is the girl.

After a few minutes, the door open. I look at the girl who was standing infront of the food that I put in the tray. She look at the food and started to pick up. She look around. I was surprise after see her face. P-park Jaehee? After she look around, she bring the tray inside her room and close the door also lock it so no one can walk in her room. I was stun after see that.

How can she end being our new housemate? After 3 years... 2 years we at Australia and move back at Seoul, Korea just want to meet her. But, it looks like she already move to the Busan after we asked her neighbour also Wonyoung. And now, she is here. Should I'm happy now?

...

Author pov

After finishing her dinner, Jaehee doing her night routine and decide to send the dish after this. After that, she pick up the tray that full with her dishes that empty and walk out from the room slowly just not to make any sounds because no one is awake right now. She walk slowly to the kitchen that at the downstair.

She arrived at the kitchen and put the dishes in the sink. She washed it and put it back to the place and wanted to take a drink before going back to her room. After she drink, she was about to walk out from the kicthen and turn off the suis of the lamp in the kitchen and walk back to her room when suddenly she heard break glasses sound that come from the living room. Jaehee feel curious about it also scared. But, because of her curious, she decide to take a look of it. She walk slowly to the living room.

She saw something on the window that have been break. Is that a cat? She walk slowly to the window but she stopped when suddenly feel a sharp things digged on her legs. She can't see at there because it was dark. She bet that she just step on the break window. She gasped because of the pain.

She wants to take something to sweep the glasses. But, she can't. And at the same time, the lamp at the living room being turn on by someone that makes Jaehee quickly turn her back to the person who was turn on the lamp.